On Sunday mornings, Don usually drops off Max and myself at the door and then parks the car. Well, Max unbuckled and stood up in the car before we got to the door and when the car moved he fell down between the seats. What is it about Sunday mornings being so crazy sometimes?
I just read this post again and I'm sure sounding like a Debbie Downer in it! Wow - sorry for that...life really isn't that bad in the Clardy house today! :)







15 comments:
Poor Max and mommy! Maybe you both need a day off tomorrow!!
Kelly
Poor baby. He looks so sad in the last picture. His ear looks red too. I hope he feels better soon. He'll have quite a shiner there in a couple of days. It will look worse before it looks better. Take some more pictures in the week and let us see how it heals.
Aww, so sad! Glad that nothing got into his eyes. Be sure to show us the shiner in full effect. :O) Hope it heals quickly!!
Oh no! I hope he feels better soon - and that you do too!
Dear Jen,
So sorry about Max's glasses and his poor little eye. I hope you can get the glasses fixed quickly. Also sorry that you and Max are not feeling well. We think we may be in Atlanta on Friday but I will let you know later in the week- will that be ok? You and Max may not be up to a visit- we will see how things go??? Take care and get some rest.
Shay
When I read the first sentence, I thought you were going to say that Don usually drops you and Max off at church and then comes back to pick y'all up! Poor Max! He looks pitiful in that last picture. Did he cry? Did you end up going to church or giving in to the Devil's antics and going home like he wanted you to do?!
I hope Roy Austin didn't get you sick last weekend. Yikes!
How did Max's glasses break? That first pictures makes me sad. I can't wait to meet this adorable kid some day. I just want to give him a huge hug!
I don't know what it is with Sunday mornings either. We sleep an hour and a half later than we do during the week, but we are still cranky and doing things to make ourselves run late. Hope Max and you feel better soon! And I hope that insurance will cover those glasses! At work I am always hearing all about the glasses being broken and insurance only paying for so many pairs, etc.
Now Jennifer, you need to fess up. Did you let Max ride to church without his seatbelt on? That poor baby was just slung all over the backseat. Poor Max. He needs another visit from Aunt Kristi and he needs it quick!!! I might just have to hop on another plane and head to Greenville (Don't panic Jennifer, I was only kidding, HA)
Give him a kiss from me.
Donna, I am laughing at "the devil's antics". You are so spiritual! LOL!
Much to the devil's dismay, we made it to church. I did have to tell his SS teachers that we really don't beat up our child before church.
He made a few whimpers and a few tears rolled down his cheek, but that was it. I tell you, that kid has a high tolerance for pain...well, he does hate band-aids but maybe that's related to something else, who knows?
I think his glasses can be fixed because you're right, Kim....insurance only pays for 1 pair a year and with a 4 year old that isn't always enough. :)
Poor little Max. Goodness he could have cut his eye ball by the looks of his skin under is eye.
Laughing at Donna's comment about Mr. Clardy dropping you off. Ahhhhh, I remember those days of being dropped off at the front door of church. Taking the children to their classes and then enjoying church with my sweet love. Those were the days, those were the days. There's a Debbie Downer for you.
Hope you are feeling better today. We now have 2 sickies here too!
Jen--Poor Katie B has had her share of broken glasses!! She started wearing them at 2. Anyway, last year I broke down and bought 2 pair and we actually still have both. She has lost a nose piece but that is about it. Poor little Max though he looks so pitiful. It is like he is saying "I really wish Aunt Kristi was my mommy" JK ---hee hee
Oh poor Max! I remember one day Kellar fell forward and his glasses caught on the table and went straight up his face, it cut from the eyebrow up. Hope you 2 are feeling better!
Wow only 1 pair of glasses replaced for a year? I found a place that will replace them as many times as needed for 1 year, yea baby that's my kind of place right there especially since Kellar snapped the ear piece off the 1st week he had them.
Post a Comment