My
Fall Swap gifts arrived today and boy was I excited to see the box sitting by my garage door when I got home today (click
here to read what it's all about)! My friend,
Dolly, was the lucky person who drew my name...it turns out that
I was the lucky one!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......
She made me a personalized card...
...and even wrote me a personalized poem!!!
Everyone...may I present to you
F A L L!!!

For
F I got the coolest bath leaves...yes, bath leaves!! They dissolve in the water...how cool is that?
A...now who can't use some pumpkin antibacterial soap??? I LOVE this stuff!
L...is for LOVE this pillow! I'm just going to believe Dolly made this pillow for me (but I'm wondering where's the monogram?). So cute!
L...lip smackin' good latte!! Yep, that's right ladies (and gents if there are any out there)...a gift card to Starbucks to feast on a creamy latte. Anyone want to join me?
AND I got a bonus gift...some goodies for Max which included a bag of candy corn (which I can eat by the handful thank you very much)!

Max says
THUMBS UP Dolly!!!!

Ahhh...Max loves
FALL SWAP!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Dolly! It made my day and was so much fun! Also, big shout out to my sweet friend
Denise who put this thing all together...she's my hero (in more ways than one:)!!!
Oh, by the way, I was given
Sara's name for Fall Swap and I will be mailing her goodies tomorrow. I'm hoping she'll get them in a few days!
19 comments:
JFTB!!!!! I am so excited for you! I think you are the first one to get their gift! Oh, I am so happy!
I LOVE how you posted about it! I am going to post a link to your blog on my blog tonight so others can see what a good job you did telling us about it.
I just called Dolly to tell her!!!!!
Dolly--good job too!
YIPPEE! It's more fun to see how your person likes their gift then to receive one I think. Denise just called me to tell me to check out your blog. I'm so glad you liked it Jennifer and I can't believe you already got it. I just had it mailed yesterday! I love that you got pictures of Max with his candy too. He looks pretty excited.
This was a lot of fun Denise! Thanks for putting it together. I can't wait to see what everyone else got.
How wonderful! Dolly is a creative girl! Great stuff too. One question - we need a photo of Max wearing the fangs!
Oh, I'm so excited too! This is such a cool idea. I love everything you got, too. Dolly, way to go on sending the candy. I shoudl have done that for Adam and Mark. Sorry Nikki! And Dolly, you must have overnighted that box. I sent mine out the same day you did, and I don't think Nikki has gotten hers yet.
Congrats on being the first! Dolly did a great job. That was sweet of her to send stuff for the boys too. I love the letters she cut out for FALL, what a good idea. BTW Max is a little cutie.
Isn't this fun, girls?! Thanks again Dolly -you ROCK! And you're right...it did get here FAST..good for me! :)
Thanks Nikki...I think Max is a cutie too! :)
I'll have to make sure and get a picture of Max in the fangs...that will be a funny one!
What fun...I love fall so this is right up my alley!!
We do Secret sisters the whole year at school and it is so much fun. Getting treats makes me feel like a kids again.
Kelly W.
How fun is that!!! What a great idea to have a Fall gift exchange...you got some awesome and creative gifts...now Jen Jen the pressure is on to do something very special for Sara, but I bet it will be a piece of (pumpkin) cake for you :-).
The picture of Max is
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!
Happy Fall,
Kimi
Hey Jen, the deleted comment was from me....for some reason my comment posted twice so I deleted one of them....have a good one my friend...tell you Max that my Max says HI!
Kimi
I'm glad you got such a great gifts, especially that Starbucks gift card. YUMMM!!!! Wasn't it exciting coming home to a special box? I would be so excited and my heart would start palpitating just anticipating what is inside.
What an absolutely great idea and pick me up! I love all the gifts you got and know Max thought it was great too! Happy Friday!!!
Cute! I love the letters F.A.L.L. What a creative way to present it!
Dolly..I NEED to be invited to read your blog..I promise a DARLING baby gift if you "let me in!" Inger Luff (momofgirls)
Hey..I will start one(blog) if someone can give me a cute name??
Oh.and tell me how to upload pictures......:)
I am so impressed! Dolly is so creative! Dolly, you did a great job!! and the poem too! Wow! Love it!
Must be a girl thing...I don't get all the excitement.
How about a blog on deer hunting season that is about to start?
THAT'S exciting!
Hey! Are you starting another blog? Some other blog came up on your profile - J's test blog. Just wonderin'
You're a funny boy fbil!
FBIL...you don't EVEN want me to blog about the things you do while at the deer lease, do you? Although, if I had that picture of you getting whatever it was out of Paul's backside than that would be SO BLOG WORTHY!!!
I tell you what, when we meet you guys in the mountains in a few weeks we'll come up with some good blog pictures...start thinking of some good ones!
Oh, and please tell your lovely wife that the entire family is wondering what happened to her blog...why no updates in A LONG TIME??
What a neat idea! I love candy corn but man it makes me so sick afterwards! Mom makes a candy mix and I can't decide if it taste like a babyruth or butterfinger, but it's so yummy till the icky feeling hits me! Our pics were at our little ole dinky fair! I have been to the Dallas fair once I think but honestly w/all the craziness I'm a chicken to go to a big fair, our's is rough enough that when it starts getting dark we pack up and head home!
Post a Comment