I love this clip too! She is so nurturing with her little brother and has probably seen her mom or older sisters do that trick with the lick. Her name Piper just fits her.
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
8 comments:
I loved that. They replayed it over and over on the Today Show.
I am now a Palin fan.
I love that clip! That little girl is adorable and it was obvious that she was having the time of her life!!!!
Wasn't that absolutely hilarious! I love that!
I love this clip too! She is so nurturing with her little brother and has probably seen her mom or older sisters do that trick with the lick. Her name Piper just fits her.
So sweet. and what a little nurturer.
How stinkin adorable!!!
Just precious! And it was great to meet you today. :O)
Two great minds think alike ;-) I totally posted this on my blog with the same title... it was absolutely priceless!!
Post a Comment