That "cracks" me up...no pun intended. ok. maybe a little pun. get it. behind. crack? ok. so now you probably think i'm really weird. oh well. thanks for the humor :)
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
8 comments:
CLASSIC! "Looks like this is one candidate who's coming up from behind!" I'm laughing so hard right now.
Funny Mrs. Clardy! I would be happy to support you!
That is funny! I'd vote for you.
Denise, we are on at the same time. Laughing that you call her Mrs. Clardy. Jennifer...I think you have a new name:)
That "cracks" me up...no pun intended. ok. maybe a little pun. get it. behind. crack? ok. so now you probably think i'm really weird. oh well. thanks for the humor :)
oh, and i love the BJU post below. Classic.
Whew...that was funny. Where do you find this stuff?
Yah, where do you find this stuff? I'd vote for you too JEN!
Post a Comment