This picture must have been taken right after Kristi got back from Hawaii.
Seriously, how did all that hair fit in the picture? I believe this was at one of the famous GCA pep rallies.
Could I get more bangs on my head and why did I think that bow around my neck looked good?
My high school graduation. Kristi came back after being at Liberty for 2 years. She was the cool college girl...but was that hair REALLY cool???
Kristi's high school boyfriend.







17 comments:
(said VERY slowly) OH MY STARS! I feel a blog war is in the midst. Now let me go back and read.
Okay, this was funny. I am laughing! Kristi looks so grown up in all of these pictures! She is not going to be happy with you Jennifer, not going to be happy!
Thanks for the laugh!
This is GREAT! Great work Jennifer! The captions with the pictures were great too. I love the dark red lipstick in the "Hawaii" picture. She even had the famous gold chain on. By the way, Donna is it just me or do you think Jennifer resembles Denise a lot in her pictures. I think it's the eyes and the smile. This is the BEST post!
Dolly - hopefully the resemblance is not in the hair!
Hmmm,you know Dolly, I thought that too in a pix or two. But one things for sure, Jennifer's HS days were much skinnier then mine!
Actually I figured out what it is...it's her eyebrows, hair, AND the way she wore her make up. You two could have been sisters in the 80's. Easy Denise, don't beat yourself up!
Okay. LAUGHING. OUT. LOUD!!!!!!! I love the cool college girl coming to indulge her poor highschool friend at her graduation. Kristi looks like a celebrity and the way she's looking at the camera is hilarious. It's like she's saying "oh, kids these days". Thanks for the funny post. I also LOVED your black tie around the neck. Very chic!
BTW, Jennifer. It looks like you really loved that red sweater. You're wearing it in 2 of the pictures!
Oh, boy did I love that sweater! It was versatile - I could dress it up with a bow for school hours and then take off the bow and get crazy at the pep ralley. What you didn't see was the red and black plaid flannel long skirt that I wore it with-fashionista I was.
I love the pictures! I bet you had fun looking back at these! Definately like your hair now!:)
I come back from sweet Parker's citywide championship game (later post) and was so tired....I thought....I'll just check my blogs one more time before we wind the night down.....and then I SAW IT!!!! MY NAME IN THE TITLE...I thought, "Oh surely not" but true to Jennifer's form.....OH YES!!! SHE DID IT!!!! Go ahead, let's all have an East Coast laughfest at poor Kristi's expense, go right ahead.....I can hear the laughter all the way to Texas. I bet you are REALLY proud of yourself, huh. Well, Missy...maybe, just maybe I really did just get back from Hawaii and maybe I really was REALLY COOL!!! You just wait....
Actually, that was 1985-87 b/c I went to LU in fall of 87. I LOVED my outfit with the vest and teal green shirt with the collar up. I thought I was something else in that outfit. I remember your bows...you were gearing up for your 4 years at Bob Jones. Ha!
Jennifer, I have tried so hard over the years to mentor you, to befriend you, to mold you and this is all the thanks I get. For shame! BTW - You never did tell us whatever happened to that bi-racial child you put up for adoption after high school. Do you ever hear from him? Just curious!!!!!!
Laughing!
BTW - I LOVED it when MY MAN wore his boots!!!!!! Woo-HOO!!!!
Sup, Jen....okay, you're going to have to give me time to come up with a comment for this post!
For now....should I laugh at the hairstyle or the BIG blob of ??? (is it a bow maybe?) hanging from the collar of your shirt.
Kristi - now why do you think I'm being mean? I'm just showing pictures that emphasize your beauty and fashion sense - that's all.
LOVE YA!!! :)
I LOVE the pictures. Funny how similar my pictures look to yours from back then. I can see a little bit of Max in you. You have inspired me to do "flash back" pictures. Wait for some to come.
BTW, we saw that cowboy too. I didn't know he'd been around so long!! We were in NYC in 2002.
Oh jen jen you have done it now. Parading my little "cord" friend around like that. Let me just go into the garage here in the next few days and get my old pics out of you and Kayla Rae!! You have really done it now. It is okay Kris, Wen Wen will take up for you. Don't you worry your pretty little head over it.
Post a Comment