Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On the road again

We're taking off for Nashville this afternoon. Don's great aunt passed away so we are going up there for the funeral. She was 81 and was such a sweet lady. Anyway, I'll check all your blogs when I return and hope that I didn't miss any exciting posts! I hope I don't get the "shakes" from not being able to get on the computer!

FYI - I went to the gym yesterday and I'm feeling the pain today. Although, because of our trip I won't be able to go back for several days. I sure hope I don't fall off the wagon...


post signature

8 comments:

Donna said...

Sorry about Don's aunt. Drive carefully and take lots of pictures for a great blog post when you get back!

Dolly said...

yah, good idea Donna. Blogging about a funeral is always interesting. JK
Yes, have a safe trip. Sorry to hear about Don's aunt as well.

LOL about the shakes!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Don's great aunt!

I hope I have a blog for you to get back to by then. Mine was HACKED and DELETED! I'm so tee'ed off I could spit fire...

starzy18 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Don's great aunt. Be safe over the next few days. I'll be praying for you guys!

I won't let you fall off the wagon! I hope that I will be seeing you next Friday at the cabin!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about Don's aunt too and pray you have a safe trip to and from. Talk to you soon!
Shay

Denise said...

Hey Jennifer, sorry about your husbands aunt. On a lighter note, I have a funny post about my husbands grandmothers funeral last August. If you have time you should read it for laughs sake. Go to last years posts and scroll down to August 28 "Sorry for the MIA"

I will be praying for your travels and comfort.

Kristi Smalley said...

So sorry to hear about Don's aunt. I love dear, sweet old ladies. It is always so hard to lose one of them.

Anyway, on a different note....are you pulling away from us....first the trip last week and then to come home to read instead of blogging with us and now another trip and you won't be able to blog while you are gone. What is up with that? Have we offended you in any way. Please don't leave us, we all love you and are here for you.

Seriously, have a safe trip!

Kim said...

I'm so sorry about Don's aunt. Be careful on your trip and see you when you get back....in blog land that is:-)

Kim