You are good! I only got 51 words a minute. You should put an add in the paper, to type the young BJU students papers. There is good bidness in that, goood bidness!
OK, I my OCD is really going into overdrive with this one. I have done this over and over to see how high I can go. Thank you Jennifer, Thank you. I walk out of my bedroom, dripping with sweat, grouchy, weak from the effort and my family just doesn't understand. LOL! I want to get in the 90's SOOO bad but it just isn't happening. The highest I got was 79 or 80. Thanks for the fun! Now get to posting about your family.
when I did the test on Hannah's site, I got 71 but on yours I got 76. Maybe I need to keep doing it so I can beat your score. BTW, is there anything more annoying then sitting in another room trying to read something and hearing someone typing really fast on the keys of a computer?!
I love the sound of typing. It makes me feel as if something is getting accomplished. Like being a ticket agent at the airport, checking peeps in, or maybe a CIA agent hacking into someone's computer. But I am just dreaming as I can only type 51 words a minute. But I must say, I didn't try it over and over again like you perfectionists did!
I want to do the test so bad but I'm afraid I'll get all loud pounding away at the keys and Kellars asleep right next to me..haha..I WILL however take this challenge tomorrow..As for Kellars eys, no he thankfully didn't have to have surgery for rop, he did however have surgery in Oct for strabismus. He is just so light sensitive it has me worried, what what me worry? I know right..haha..I'll get better one day...I think..
wow! You girls ARE good. I got 66 words per minute and I thought I was a fast typer. I think it was the pressure that slowed me down because as I'm typing this comment, I'm flying!
now that my fingers are cramped up so bad and the tips of them are near bleeding i had to post and let you know that all the hard work i have put into this was for nothing..haha i gotta score of 69, and that was like after my 30th try..ha..lots of fun though!!!
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
10 comments:
You are good! I only got 51 words a minute. You should put an add in the paper, to type the young BJU students papers. There is good bidness in that, goood bidness!
You beat me...I only got 72 and I got one wrong. Denise had a good idea. You could actually write it for them and REALLY charge a lot of money.
(I'm just kidding about the whole cheating thing!)
Fun post!
Whoa! You're good. I like it. I think I'm gonna copycat and post this too!
OK, I my OCD is really going into overdrive with this one. I have done this over and over to see how high I can go. Thank you Jennifer, Thank you. I walk out of my bedroom, dripping with sweat, grouchy, weak from the effort and my family just doesn't understand. LOL! I want to get in the 90's SOOO bad but it just isn't happening. The highest I got was 79 or 80. Thanks for the fun! Now get to posting about your family.
Kristi, me too...see Shoutout. I finally did my post after a few tries with a 70something. You two have HOT fingers!
when I did the test on Hannah's site, I got 71 but on yours I got 76. Maybe I need to keep doing it so I can beat your score. BTW, is there anything more annoying then sitting in another room trying to read something and hearing someone typing really fast on the keys of a computer?!
I love the sound of typing. It makes me feel as if something is getting accomplished. Like being a ticket agent at the airport, checking peeps in, or maybe a CIA agent hacking into someone's computer. But I am just dreaming as I can only type 51 words a minute. But I must say, I didn't try it over and over again like you perfectionists did!
I want to do the test so bad but I'm afraid I'll get all loud pounding away at the keys and Kellars asleep right next to me..haha..I WILL however take this challenge tomorrow..As for Kellars eys, no he thankfully didn't have to have surgery for rop, he did however have surgery in Oct for strabismus. He is just so light sensitive it has me worried, what what me worry? I know right..haha..I'll get better one day...I think..
wow! You girls ARE good. I got 66 words per minute and I thought I was a fast typer. I think it was the pressure that slowed me down because as I'm typing this comment, I'm flying!
now that my fingers are cramped up so bad and the tips of them are near bleeding i had to post and let you know that all the hard work i have put into this was for nothing..haha i gotta score of 69, and that was like after my 30th try..ha..lots of fun though!!!
Post a Comment