Friday, January 23, 2009

Thomas and Carpet

Here's a video of Max with what he thinks the babies are and what he wants to name them.



By the way, he's eating one of MY powdered doughnuts (hence the white powder around his mouth) and I had also just wet his hair down so it's really not greasy.

16 comments:

Rose said...

Thomas and carpet?? How funny! cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Kim said...

Ha! I don't think Max liked that you were questioning his choices! Of course he would pick Thomas as a name, that's his hero!

Unknown said...

Hilarious. My friend Anna just had her third little boy yesterday and named him Thomas! I like that name. Where o where did he get Carpet? Did you have a big bolt of carpet leaning up against your wall or something and that was the first thing he saw?

Momofgirls said...

Boy Max and Lindsay would be great friends! They would crack each other up for sure!!!

He is sooo cute!

Do we know what those babies are yet??? I am itching to shop!!

And how are you feeling?Happy Weekend!

Melissa said...

Oh how I miss that sweet little voice.

Dolly said...

I love Max's little voice! He's going to be a great big brother too. I hope you have little boys for his sake. I really DO like the name Thomas too. I know you were holding your breath to see what name I liked! :)

Ashleigh said...

LOL! Too cute and I can't wait to see what middle names you put with Thomas and Carpet. :O)

Denise said...

He is such a cutie! I like his little voice too. Thomas is a good name. I like it too.

Jennifer I think God will give you one of each. A boy born first and then, a sweet baby girl right behind the boy. That way the baby girl will have 2 big brothers and her daddy to spoil her!

Jennisa said...

Hi there!

I was coming over to see how your blog was doing! I see you got a makeover. I hope you come back to me again sometime!

Donna said...

Woo, that Max has a bad cough!

THat is so sweet. I loved hearing Max's sweet voice. I agree with Dolly, I do like Thomas. I wonder where he got Carpet from?!

Nikki said...

I vote for Carpet. That is a perfect mame for a boy or a girl. Where did he come up with that? Had you just been discussing carpet? He is too cute.

Adam wants to name our baby Luke if it is a boy...after Luke Skywalker on Star Wars. Nice.

Angela Richardson said...

Awh, punkin! He's so sweet. I love how he says his "R's". Thomas is a good name. Strong and manly. Carpet...that's hilarious!

Oh, and yes, I give you permission to use the name "Angela' if you have a girl. ha! :)

Do you know what you're having? Are you going to find out?

Also, LOVE the new blog design. So hip!

Kristi Smalley said...

Girls, girls, girls...the whole name thing has already been decided. KRISTOPHER AND KRISTINE!!! Let's leave well enough alone, shall we? That would be funny if you went with the carpet thing and named one Indoor and the other Outdoor. Get it? Indoor Carpet and Outdoor Carpet? OK, that was bad, I will admit it.

Happy Four said...

That is cute. My boys are all for the name Thomas as they think Thomas the Train is the bomb...how about if they are boys calling them Thomas and Train? Just kidding. I would call them Luke and Liam if I had twin boys or David and Jonathon.

Isn't it strange how when a woman is expecting everyone has an opinion of names, what you are carrying etc. etc. I felt like an Alien.

Fitafter4 said...

Jennifer,
Precious!! Maybe you should ask Max for middle names too!
By the way, I think it's time for you to start posting "belly photos" [NOT muffin photos, Kris]....