Well, I'm not usually a fan of partying it up on New Year's Eve, but this year we actually had 3 couples over to our house and had a little shindig. We ate, talked and laughed a lot...some true comedians in the group I must say! My friend, Jana, brought a new game she got called "Would You Rather?" Sorry Jana...let's leave that game at home next time! HA HA Although, it did provide us with some really, really good laughs!!!
Daphne, Brentley, Jana and me...I think we were hoping the hats would help us be more festive and stay awake until midnight!

Check out these crazy guys (Nate, Kyle, Todd, Don) getting into the New Year's Eve festivities...as you can tell we could hardly contain their excitement! (I stole this pic off of your Facebook, Jana)

Poor Todd...he came over around 11:00 by himself because Jana was home with the kids. He was so lonely that he even tried to give Don a kiss at midnight.

Todd STILL trying to give Brentley another New Year's kiss! Todd, give it a rest...for goodness' sake ONE kiss a night is enough when you're married!

I actually stayed up until 1:00 that night/morning and I have no idea how I did it....something tells me next year I'll be in bed A LOT earlier!!!
12 comments:
How fun! I'm glad y'all had a great time. We played a game called Scattegories. We laughed until our sides hurt. You should try it sometime. BTW, you look GREAT! You make being pregnant look beautiful!
Party animal! I was in bed by 10:00...outing myself as a nerd!
Kelly
What are you talking about. You will be up ready for another feeding :). Just kidding, they SHOULD be sleeping through the night by then.
Happy New Year to you too.
Melissa
Looks like ya'll had a great time. Poor Max must have been in bed missing out on the fun. We made it past midnight and it made for a really short night with the middle of the night feedings. I'm sure next year will be different for you too ! But different for the better. :) Happy New Year to the Clardy's!
Fun times! Did Max make it until midnight?
Happy New Year!
Yeah...what about Max?!??! What did he do for New Years?
Those are great pics...very clear. You do look great and I think its time to ring in the NY w/ a new belly shot. :)
Happy New Year JFTB! I bet a party at the Clardys would be fun!
Happy New Year, Jenny girl!!!! It looks like you had a hum-dinger of a New Years party. I was glad to see you weren't boozing it up. I was concerned after your out-of-control display at the Cowboys game. LOL!!!
I am proud of you for staying up. If I was a betting woman, I would have gone with 8:oo PM.
My brain is not working right. I'm confused. I'm slow.
Were there 2 Todd's there? Is the Todd in the red shirt Jana's (in the top picture) husband? Did Jana go home to take care of the children and Red shirt Todd came to the party?
You guys look really cool and you and your friends have cool names. It's like a "Friends" show. Funny!
I know, Denise, it does sound confusing, doesn't it? Yes, we had two Todd's there and there are two Jana's...red shirt Todd is married to Jana who was at home with the kiddos. My other friend, Jana, is married to Kyle and my friend, Brentley, is married to the other Todd. Does that make sense???
Max was the only kid there and he went to bed around 8:30...he's an early to bed kind of kid...thank goodness!!! :)
I'm so glad you clarified. For a minute, I was convinced that you all were swingers. Ha!
What is the chances of that happening? 2 and 2! Thank heaven's you cleared that up. I thought I was the only one missing it since no one else said anything about the T and J's.
Post a Comment