I began cleaning out closets this morning and came across some pictures from our family's beach trip two years ago. Since it's so hard to get all of us together, we decided to hire a professional photographer to take some family pictures out on the beach that year. She took some of the entire family and then of each couple. Don and I were frolicking on the beach (because we were told to) and I jumped up on Don trying to be funny. Well, he thought something else would be funny and the photographer just happened to catch it on film...
THE MOON (half, not full thankfully):

THE REACTION:
Yes, these pictures were on the photographer's website and, yes, I actually purchased them. I thought when we were 80 years old in a nursing home that maybe this would give us a chuckle or two.
Have a great weekend...hope this image doesn't ruin it! :)







19 comments:
You have the best sense of humor! These are great!
I'm seeing them bringing many laughs - maybe Max will want to bring them in for show and tell?
Jennifer, I don't quite know what to say.....Things must be REALLY SLOW lately around the Clardy house for you to feel you have to introduce pornography into the blog world.
I will excuse myself and go read my Bible now.
DANG!
That moon would block out the sun! Keep it hidden or all plantlife will shrivel! :-0
Shaking my head at FBIL. Funny JFTB!
Gooood post!
You are one crazy girl and I love it!!! Thanks for making me laugh!!!
Shay
What a hoot! Bob Jones is surely proud!!!
Kelly
LOL! That is too funny!
Fa-Bill, aka FBIL....I might just have to drive on over and be Jennifer's advocate. You just watch yourself, ya hear?
Hey Kristi, I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin.....
LOL, Jenny! I am shaking. That takes the cake, Shug.
Say...I'm looking for a really good beach photographer. Can you recommend who your family used!?!? Teee hee hee hee
And this is the 2nd reason I loveeeee your blog, of course the 1st is adorable Max, you crack me up to the point of tears somedays..
Too funny! Laughed out loud on that one! My dad won't even look at my blog anymore because he says I write vulgar things. I am like..."what the heck?" i should show him yours. Ha Ha ha ha!!
hey that was my comment above I am logged into my husbands. ~Roseann
THese pics are hilarious! That Don is a feisty one huh? They are cute pictures and I'm glad you ordered them. You're a funny one Jenny.
Too funny. I'd take a good candid over a posed shot any day!
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! I bet you were so taken back by Donny, huh?! He's a frisky thing. I'm glad you bought those pics. I would have, too:)
ha ha too funny....a fellow freeper! ~Roseann
I seriuosly never thought I would ever meet another freeper. I posted all the time on there. i was psycho! I am normal now.(sort of) but I told greg we will be far away from the TV's on inaguaration day. ughhhh!
Hilarious! Don looks so proud of himself in the second one. That's almost as funny as the first. Thanks for the giggle.
You are lookin' tan at the top, but I'll bet that hiney is as pasty white as mayo!!
Post a Comment