Always remember to take your son's pull-up out of his pajamas before you put them in the washing machine. Otherwise, you will end up with a pull-up that weighs 10 lbs and that has exploded all over your dark clothes.
Funny! I am guessing, Huggies, Cars, siiiize 4? I'm there.... not the washing machine there, but the pull ups there--although I like Pampers easy ups better. Anyway, I am crossing my fingers that this will be THE month for Harry Jack!!! He wore tidy whities all day with no accidents. We even ventured out to Maddie's piano lesson in them!
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, and sorry that I am laughing so hard! Pull ups blow up so much when they get wet! When I have children, I can see myself doing the same thing!
You better be at the cabin on Friday! Don, she is going out with the girls! :)
HAHAH! At first I thought it was a pull up saturated with urine. YUCK! I'm there with the pullups, too. But only at bed time. The ones I change eat morning are saturated in urine and are disgusting. They kind of look like the picture.
Oh no! We've all made our laundry mistakes. My most recent one was washing Brent's hunting license. Let's just say he wasn't happy because that also meant I washed his hunting pants which is a BIG no-no! It didn't make the big mess you had, but it was just as painful!!
So funny! I guess this means you had to throw it away? I know ususally you rinse one out a time or two to get several uses before it goes into the trash. Oh well, better luck next time.
Yea for Harry Jack and the tidy whities! Aren't they so cute when they first start wearing them?!
Max shouldn't even be wearing pull-ups at night because he hasn't had a wet one in a long time. But, this lazy mom hates the thought of having to get up in the middle of the night and change wet sheets! :)
Joy, I can feel your pain about washing your husband's hunting pants. My husband is pretty particular about his workout clothes and what not to dry. So, of course the pull-up exploded on the load of laundry with all his stuff in it. :)
Oh, No!! I can't believe that. I am so sorry that happened. Do you think they'll ever make a wash-proof diaper/pull-up?! Hmmm, sounds like a new invention!!!
okay, I am with Kristi, I know you probably tried to put all the insides of the pull up back in just so you could try and use it one more time. You can be honest with all of us, we are your friends!! It is okay----
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
14 comments:
Funny! I am guessing, Huggies, Cars, siiiize 4? I'm there.... not the washing machine there, but the pull ups there--although I like Pampers easy ups better. Anyway, I am crossing my fingers that this will be THE month for Harry Jack!!! He wore tidy whities all day with no accidents. We even ventured out to Maddie's piano lesson in them!
Jennifer, that's hilarious but I'm sure you didn't think so at the time. It was a good blog moment though. Thanks for the laugh.
Oh no! I would not put that past me. I am bad with tissues in the pocket. Hope it was not too difficult to clean up.
Melissa
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, and sorry that I am laughing so hard! Pull ups blow up so much when they get wet! When I have children, I can see myself doing the same thing!
You better be at the cabin on Friday! Don, she is going out with the girls! :)
Oh no!!! I can just imagine the mess! Hope you have a great Tuesday!!!
HAHAH! At first I thought it was a pull up saturated with urine. YUCK! I'm there with the pullups, too. But only at bed time. The ones I change eat morning are saturated in urine and are disgusting. They kind of look like the picture.
Oh no! We've all made our laundry mistakes. My most recent one was washing Brent's hunting license. Let's just say he wasn't happy because that also meant I washed his hunting pants which is a BIG no-no! It didn't make the big mess you had, but it was just as painful!!
So funny! I guess this means you had to throw it away? I know ususally you rinse one out a time or two to get several uses before it goes into the trash. Oh well, better luck next time.
Yea for Harry Jack and the tidy whities! Aren't they so cute when they first start wearing them?!
Max shouldn't even be wearing pull-ups at night because he hasn't had a wet one in a long time. But, this lazy mom hates the thought of having to get up in the middle of the night and change wet sheets! :)
Joy, I can feel your pain about washing your husband's hunting pants. My husband is pretty particular about his workout clothes and what not to dry. So, of course the pull-up exploded on the load of laundry with all his stuff in it. :)
Oh, No!! I can't believe that. I am so sorry that happened. Do you think they'll ever make a wash-proof diaper/pull-up?! Hmmm, sounds like a new invention!!!
I've done this before. Many times. It's such a pain to clean up. I hate, hate, hate when it happens.
Haha oh my gosh!!! I'm sure at the time you were not laughing at all, but I'm doing enough of that for you...lol..I'm sure my times a comin...
okay, I am with Kristi, I know you probably tried to put all the insides of the pull up back in just so you could try and use it one more time. You can be honest with all of us, we are your friends!! It is okay----
Check out Wendy's blog, Jennifer. Something tells me she might have been talking about YOU!!!!
Post a Comment