Max bowing to Master Scota

Daddy taking his old belt off...

...and FINALLY getting his new belt!


This picture cracks me up because Max looks so fierce and like he's really into it...not the case but sure glad I caught this moment to fool you!

My strong boy broke the board in two pieces!

We met my family at Texas Roadhouse after karate...good sweet tea, yeast rolls, and good ole' country music playing in the background...my kind of joint!

Max with his PROUD parents!







7 comments:
Very very very, so so so schweet! That little Max is a sweetheart!
Looking good Mrs. C!
Now Jennifer, you might have waited another year before you put Max in karate and he learned to kick and break things (i.e. 2 little helpless babies that are coming in a few weeks). He does look ferocious in those pictures. He is TOO CUTE in that outfit.
Your family all looks great as usual. The Dunn family CANNOT take a bad picture. If your Texas Roadhouse is the same Texas Roadhouses we have here....I LOVE IT!!!! Although I can do without the twangy country music. Do you eat the peanuts while you wait?
How sweet!!! I love that pic of Max punching the board! He does look fierce:)
Great family picture. I love how you all went out to celebrate the white belt with yellow stripes! Go Max!
Oh, and cute pic of you and your boys!
I can't believe Max broke a board in half with his fist. He IS fierce! What a cute karate kid he is too. He looks so happy and proud in the pic of Don taking his belt off.
You still look great Jennifer. Hope ya'll had a nice Easter.
Happy easter! Is that your sis in the pic. She sure does look like you. Love the Karate pics. They look so cute in those Karate outfits.
Looking great!
Cutie patootie. As always, I L-O-V-E him!!!! I can't believe that sweet little thing can break a board. Now, that's some GOOOOD training for ya. :)Way to go, Max! It'll pay off when you can protect your woman one day.
Go Max! Atta boy!
Post a Comment