

It's been a nice and relaxing weekend. Don was actually out of town from Thursday until Saturday afternoon - went to Charlotte for work and then to Charleston to run the Cooper River Bridge Run. So, Max and I spent Friday outside enjoying the sunny weather, went to eat Mexican with our neighbors, played outside again on Saturday, went to a cookout Saturday night, church this morning, and another afternoon spent outside playing in the dirt. Oh, and my friends, Jane and Sally, surprised me by stopping by this afternoon. Jane, I know you read my blog so should I go ahead and announce the news? Only kidding, Jane, only kidding!
It's spring break this week so Max and I will be trying to find things to do. We've already lined up some cousins and friends to do THIS little Easter craft so that should be fun (probably on Tuesday because the high that day is 50 degrees...bummer). I also need to find him an Easter outfit so a little shopping will be done - something I use to enjoy but not so much now...so sad. And who knows what other trouble we'll get ourselves into...we'll be sure and let you know!
Have a great Easter week!







20 comments:
Look how skinny your arms are! The only thing showing on you is those babies. Have a good 28th week! Rose
Are you serious? You look incredible. A few observations:
#1 - your bathtub, again, I must say is ALWAYS sparkling clean!
#2 - You travelled? At 28 weeks, I was home on the couch, with only 1 baby. Good for you!!!
#3 - Is your pink jacket even maternity? It's so cute.
I'm excited about your blog shower. Maybe I'll get you some diaper pins. You're doing cloth diapers for the babies right? :)
You look as just as cute as those precious Easter treats! :)
Kelly
You are still tiny everywhere, but that cute belly is sticking out a little further than last week. Exciting! And speaking of exciting...YOUR BLOG SHOWER!!!! Whoo Hoo! Good times are coming!
Yeah a profile picture and yes you are growing! But....you are not taking it easy. Slow down and put your feet up so the babies keep cooking!!!! You look great...you are all belly and that goes away quickly. I am jealous again. It must be people with long arms and legs just gets bellies when they are pregnant and short stocky people like me just get big all over.
You take care and you and Max have a good lazy week....feet up and you stretched out!
Oh my Jennifer, you really are going to have 2 babies! Eric (FBIL) is at the deer lease this weekend so he'll be excited to see your newly updated maternity shot! Hope you're taking care of yourself! Love you, Shari
P.S. Hey Graham girls, your cousin, Gina Lu, and her husband Scott Petty, were our dinner guests Friday night. They're always great fun! Isn't it a small world? I even showed her Jennifer's blog so she'd know I wasn't making it up! :-)
You look great! If you need something to do on Thursday afternoon, The OTA program is holding a fundraiser at Monkey Joe's on Laurens Rd. It is from 2-6. A portion of the admission goes to the OTA program and of that money some of it is going to March of Dimes. If you decide to go, just tell them at the door that you are with the OTA program.
LOVE getting these updated pics of your belly. You really look amazing Jennifer. It's hard to believe there are 2 little peanuts in there. By the way, are you going to have an epidural? I want to hear your thoughts and feelings about labor with twins, etc. You need to do a post on that while you're stretched out on the couch resting this week.
You look fabulous!! All belly. It takes one heck of a woman to carry two babies!!!
You look AWESOME!!! I can't believe there are 2 in there!! (Just be taking it easy so they stay there...I am stressed out about you! But, that means I am praying a lot too!!)
You are beautiful!
Donna and I are standing here in the kitchen...eating...looking at how good YOU look! JFTB you look good! Now let me go click and paste...the picture to the shower blog.
I L-O-V-E your cute belly and YEAAAHHHH that you are 2 weeks past Max's delivery timeframe! You're doing great, Jenny and I have a sneakin suspicion you'll be able to hold out for that blog shower of yours!
Wait a minute. Why didn't Don come stay with us while he was in Charlotte?! We would have rolled out the red carpet for our Don.
Okay, Jenny. You look phenomenal! Stylish, classy, beautiful. I could go on and on. Pregnancy definitely agrees with you:)
Enjoy making that Easter craft. I hear the girl who posted about that is really clever and a whiz in the kitchen.
Hey Jennifer Im Donna's SNL, I was just looking at your blog, and WOW! how amazing you look and your legs are so tiny!
Boy, only can hope when I am pregnant, I can do my hair, but makeup on, be stylish, and take care of another child like you! Way to go!
Girls, thank you for your sweet compliments but I swear I don't post these pics to build up my ego. Just want to be able to show these babies what their mama went through for them. :)
Dolly - I really never experienced labor with Max and I probably won't with these because I'll have a scheduled c-section...unless they decide to change up our plans. So fortunately I will not have to walk around Target hoping to get labor going...know anyone who did that? :)
Cissie, of course I know who you are...I wished you a happy birthday recently. :) Let me correct you on the legs thing...they are NOT tiny...never have been and never will. Just always wear black pants when you're pregnant...they help a lot. And by the way, I get dressed in intervals...for instance, wash hair the day before, put makeup on the next morning, rest and then put clothes on. :)
Donna - I told Don that you would prepare a gourmet meal for him, but he thought it best not to intrude. Oh, and I've heard the same thing about the girl who came up with that Easter craft...but you know how rumors get started.
Listen-- don't be raising eyebrows-- I HAVE NO NEWS. Is that why I made honorable mention on your blog entry?? I feel so special. and who is the other Jane commenting to you? I just read her comment above-- if I didn't know any better, I would have thought that was a comment from me! :)
I was so glad to see that big belly of yours!!! You look ADORABLE! So, that sunday afternoon when we stopped by.... I'd left my house that morning at 8:30 and didn't go back til 10pm. ...What the heck??? You would'v'e thought I had no chores to do at home!
Jennifer, you look ma'avelous! I am so excited that your babies are growing and doing so well. I missed seeing Don in Mt. Pleassant. I got down there Fri. night to miss all of the traffic. NO, I didn't do the bridge run. I watched it on t.v.! :) We got home just a couple of hours ago. I am getting so excited for you guys! Happy Easter!
Jennifer this the "old"Jane from Boone...Just checking to see if you are resting this morning...feet up still in your comfy clothes watching the news, with Max running around and then cuddling with you some on the couch, and sipping some tea. Just take it easy and rest. Have a good week. God bless...
Hey Jennifer! This is Christy Martin--I'm not sure if you remember me, but I met you @ Dolly's baby shower last September in CLT. Okay, I am so behind in the blogging world--i had no idea you were prego--and with TWINS! That's so awesome! Congrats!!
Thanks for your note, Jennifer! I'll be sure to keep up with your blog from now on. :) SO happy for you and thanks for your comments about our little man. He is such a blessing! Happy Easter. :)
Post a Comment