Jennifer, YOU ARE BACK!!!! Yeah!!!! We are expecting a great beach post, ya know.
Happy Birthday, Don The Stud! Just one more year until THE BIG ONE!
Jennifer, I love the care and detail that you put into making Don's 39th birthday so special....like the way you stuck 4store-bought cookies on a plate and carefully stuck birthday candles in them. WOW! (Maybe you should've tried a monkey cake???)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Don! Sorry I didn't text you on the day...I am sure you were looking to hear from me! We'll celebrate later! hehehehe! (I fully expect to see that this "comment has been removed by the author" when I check back!)
Happy Birthday to Don! Our hubbys were born the same year. Yours is just a few months older than mine--I call him Danny boy too, just like your Donny boy. Funny!
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Don! You Spring Chicken! Hope y'all had a great time at the beach. Can't wait to see more pics.
Jennifer, YOU ARE BACK!!!! Yeah!!!! We are expecting a great beach post, ya know.
Happy Birthday, Don The Stud! Just one more year until THE BIG ONE!
Jennifer, I love the care and detail that you put into making Don's 39th birthday so special....like the way you stuck 4store-bought cookies on a plate and carefully stuck birthday candles in them. WOW! (Maybe you should've tried a monkey cake???)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Don! Sorry I didn't text you on the day...I am sure you were looking to hear from me! We'll celebrate later! hehehehe! (I fully expect to see that this "comment has been removed by the author" when I check back!)
Happy Birthday to Don! Hope you all have a great celebration!!!
Happy Birthday to Don! Our hubbys were born the same year. Yours is just a few months older than mine--I call him Danny boy too, just like your Donny boy. Funny!
Jennifer I can not believe you are married to someone 10 years older than you. Happy Birthday Don. I hope you enjoyed the beach.
Melissa
Happy belated bday to Don! What a sweet post and I hope ya'll are having a great time at the beach.
Yum. I want one of those cookies right now!!! HAppy bday Don!
Jennifer, I'm glad you're back. The blogging world just isn't the same with you.
Happy Birthday Don!!!
Post a Comment