Saturday, July 19, 2008

Check it out!

My sister, Shari, just started a blog and I'm so excited to welcome her to blog world! Shari is my oldest sister and, at the young age of 47, is training for her 1st marathon...might I also add that her training is being done in the unbearable Texas heat! What's up with this...two of my older sisters are both great runners and me, the youngest of 5, can barely walk to the mailbox without breathing heavy! Maybe reading Shari's blog will give me some motivation...let's hope so!

http://musingsofafirsttimemarathoner.blogspot.com/

post signature

3 comments:

Denise said...

Good for your sister! I am going there now. And Jennifer, you are so funny about walking to the mailbox!

Fitafter4 said...

Hi Jennifer! I've been lurking on your blog for a while and thought I'd stop and say HI!
Max is precious!!!
tona

Dolly said...

YIPPEE! Another blog recrute! I'm going to check her blog out now! Thanks for the info.