You know how it is...you link onto one blog and that leads you to another and that one leads you to another...well, in doing that I found
this man's blog about his 32 year old wife who has cancer. I don't know her, but I've been following her story since earlier this year. She lost her battle last night. She was 32 years old with one toddler son. She just got the diagnosis this past November - how quickly life can change. Anyway, not to be a downer today, but I just thought you might want to read her husband's post from last night announcing her passing. Such raw emotions and a true testimony to his faith in God.
http://forleslie.blogspot.com/
5 comments:
This is so sad. It is so hard to understand why things (death) happen sometimes. Thank you for posting Jennifer. Again, I am blessed.
I hope you don't mind, but I plagiarized your blog today on mine. Everything I thought about saying seemed insignificant after reading this so I just copied yours. I took a chance that you wouldn't sue me. :-) Love you, shari
That's so sad. I hate hearing about young parents who die and leave behind families. It breaks my heart! I will keep this man and little boy in my prayers today.
Oh lord Jennifer, what are you doing to me? I spent close to 2 hours on the computer last night reading their story. It brings all of that back for me, not that it was very long ago. They are an amazing couple.
I'm just catching up on blogs since I'm at work with a fast computer that actually works well. This is very sad and I will be praying for this husband and family. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment