Happy Birthday to Kristi Carr Smalley...she turned 39 today! And this is a BIG birthday because it's the last one she will ever celebrate...denial will come into play next May 18. Love ya Kristi! :)
OK, I am laughing. I think this is the first time you have never had ANY comments. What does that tell you???? (poor Kristi, poor,poor Kristi)
Thanks Jenny girl for the post. You are one sweet friend. You are (music playing) "the wind beneath my wings" going into the Celine Dion song..."I'm everything I am because you loved me."
My comment was coming girls. All things in good time, right?! I love your shout out and Kristi's actual birthday post. Y'all are some funny girls.
And I'm impressed with all these athletic endeavors everyone (excluding myself of course) is undertaking these days. Triathalons, personal training?! Strong work. Jennifer, are you still sore??
Okay, been a bit busy the past few days. LOVE the post below this one. Your captions are so funny. I was laughing at the "looking at the watch picture." Congrats to Don! AND his faithful, supportive wifey!
Where is Jennifer lately? We need another Max update. Hope you're on vacation somewhere doing something relaxing and just giving your computer a break!
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
4 comments:
OK, I am laughing. I think this is the first time you have never had ANY comments. What does that tell you???? (poor Kristi, poor,poor Kristi)
Thanks Jenny girl for the post. You are one sweet friend. You are (music playing) "the wind beneath my wings" going into the Celine Dion song..."I'm everything I am because you loved me."
My comment was coming girls. All things in good time, right?! I love your shout out and Kristi's actual birthday post. Y'all are some funny girls.
And I'm impressed with all these athletic endeavors everyone (excluding myself of course) is undertaking these days. Triathalons, personal training?! Strong work. Jennifer, are you still sore??
Okay, been a bit busy the past few days. LOVE the post below this one. Your captions are so funny. I was laughing at the "looking at the watch picture." Congrats to Don! AND his faithful, supportive wifey!
Oh, and HBday KS!
Where is Jennifer lately? We need another Max update. Hope you're on vacation somewhere doing something relaxing and just giving your computer a break!
Post a Comment