Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm back!

Just got back from Illinois today. Me, Max, Andrea, Clay, and my Dad (my mom was already up there) all drove up to see one of my nieces graduate from 8th grade and another niece graduate from high school. We had a good time and I will post pictures soon...have a great Memorial Day!

post signature

6 comments:

Kellars Mommy said...

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day as well!!! I'm sure ours will be spent being l-a-z-y....

Donna said...

Jennifer Clardy! I was beginning to worry about you. I didn't hear a peep out of Mighty Max all week. I was worried that I'd have to make a trip down to Greenville to see if you were still alive. Glad you're back. We missed you in the blog world:)

Kristi Smalley said...

I was thinking the same thing. We have missed you. The blog world isn't the same without some good o'l Jennifer sarcasm. I thought you might have been busy "baby-making".

On a serious note, I have been praying so much for you lately in that regard. It will just come to me as I'm going about my day and I will just stop and pray for you to have another baby. I tell you that b/c God is obviously laying you on my heart so there has to be a reason...... We need another floating baby in this blog world.

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it home safe! Hope you had a great holiday!!!

Denise said...

Jennifer!!!! Glad to see you back! You are a great auntie to go to an 8th grade graduation! Clap, clap, clap!

BTW, me praying too! Have a good week.

Dolly said...

YOU'RE BACK! I was wondering about you too but glad to hear you were traveling and with your family. That's a long trip from Greenville. I'm goign to join the prayer for Jennifer bandwagon too!