Max and I were sitting on the front porch the other day talking about his favorite train, Diesel 10. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and turned around to see this lovely creature slithering it's way across the porch...less than a foot away from us. Took about 10 years off my life.


P.S. Hope all you moms had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

9 comments:
GROSS!!! This is the time of year when I start obsessing about the possibility of seeing a snake. When I'm outside, I keep my eyes PEELED all the time almost looking for one. So far (last year) I haven't seen one and this is my biggest fear! You must have had your camera right there. Good pictures. Did Max love it?
Hope you had a nice Mother's Day!
Eeeek!!! I am terrified of snakes and spiders! and there are many other creatures that make my skin crawl and set off my panic alarm. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!
Jennifer, you have just put me into Post-Mother's Day Snake Phobia Trauma. Thanks a lot!
I would freak out too. You left off the best part, Max's response.
Melissa
I think I'd have died right there...GONE. You poor thing. I hope your strong man killed that nasty thing.
Suzanne H.
That is DISGUSTING!! I hate snakes. Even little harmless ones. SICK!!!
I can't stand snakes! They scare me! How in the world did you take a picture?!
How do you scream online??? SCARY!!!
Oh my Lord, I would have left a small little puddle on the front porch!! Did Max want to catch it???
Post a Comment