This is the front of our movie theater. As we were walking up to buy our tickets for an Easter Sunday afternoon movie, Max pointed up at this statue and said excitedly "Look, it's Jesus." I guess he still had Easter on the brain. :)
That's hilarious! I guess he got the cross and the movie reel confused? You need to start a laugh jar too. I bet you would have that thing full in no time with Max. I still love that he was sick and looked in the mirror and commented about his hair being a mess. So cute!
Jennifer, I am a little concerned here. If you look past the humor of his comment you can really get a revelation of the Clardy house. Do you think that movies that precedence over Jesus thus causing him to view the movie theater statue as a God? Hollywood is obviously a "god" in your home and you really need to work on that. LOL! Put away your National Enquirer and pull out your Bible, Missy!!!!!
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
6 comments:
That's hilarious! I guess he got the cross and the movie reel confused? You need to start a laugh jar too. I bet you would have that thing full in no time with Max. I still love that he was sick and looked in the mirror and commented about his hair being a mess. So cute!
See? Now that is a perfect laugh jar entry! How cute! I'm glad you got a picture of it!
Jennifer, I am a little concerned here. If you look past the humor of his comment you can really get a revelation of the Clardy house. Do you think that movies that precedence over Jesus thus causing him to view the movie theater statue as a God? Hollywood is obviously a "god" in your home and you really need to work on that. LOL! Put away your National Enquirer and pull out your Bible, Missy!!!!!
I never noticed that was on there. Shows how children appreciate the powerful things that adults do not see.
Precious!!
How funny and cute!!!
Post a Comment