Those babies are SO sweet! I love Abe's expression when you show his teeth!! Are they old enough to have teeth already? These past months have gone by too quickly!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! They are so precious! Lane is such a combination of you guys but Abe has the Dunn eyes. He is looking more and more like you, Jennifer. Now, you are displaying a large picture of me in your house somewhere and referring to me as "Aunt Kristi" in front of the children, aren't you? You don't want me to have to come over there.
I think Lane is really a Texas Longhorn fan! "Hook em Horns" I miss them so much! Abby and I were just saying how much we miss you guys. Just didn't get enough time to spend there. :(
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
12 comments:
Sweet babies! Poor Abe looks like he just isn't sure about you showing off his teeth!
Those babies are SO sweet! I love Abe's expression when you show his teeth!! Are they old enough to have teeth already? These past months have gone by too quickly!
EAT THEM UP!! Poor Lane has a double ear infection too.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! They are so precious! Lane is such a combination of you guys but Abe has the Dunn eyes. He is looking more and more like you, Jennifer. Now, you are displaying a large picture of me in your house somewhere and referring to me as "Aunt Kristi" in front of the children, aren't you? You don't want me to have to come over there.
Just wondering, do your babies not use passy's?
Cute teefers!
Sooo cute! Look at those teeth and those big beautiful eyes!
Oh the cuteness. I wish I could reach my arms through my PC and hug them.
What an incredible Christmas this will be for you.
Love to you.
Ooooh, hard rock Christmas music! Yeoww! I love the toofers! They are getting big Jennifer!
So cute it's not even right!!!!
I'm so behind! Your twins are so cute and I can't believe they are getting teeth already! I love that Lane sucks the same fingers Michael does.
...are those babies still eating dinner???? New post please!
I think Lane is really a Texas Longhorn fan! "Hook em Horns" I miss them so much! Abby and I were just saying how much we miss you guys. Just didn't get enough time to spend there. :(
Post a Comment