The local NBC news station did a story on my sister's book tonight and she did a GREAT job!!! You've got to check out THIS LINK and see Andrea's first step on her journey to becoming a best selling author!
OK, I left a message yesterday and it is nowhere to be found. Did you delete me, Jenny? I only used 2 or 3 words of profanity. HA!
Andrea, you did a great job....so poised....so pretty....so classy! I would have been a bumbling idiot on TV with a nervous giggle or something. I tell ya, the list of celebrities that I know just keeps growing and growing.
SO COOL!!! And to think that I've actually MET Andrea. I feel like I've met a celebrity! She DID do good and looked so beautiful. I know you're proud Jennifer! GO GOPPY!!!
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
5 comments:
She did a great job! What a wonderful family you have...
Kelly
I LOVE IT!! That is so cool! I'll check it out on Amazon.
OK, I left a message yesterday and it is nowhere to be found. Did you delete me, Jenny? I only used 2 or 3 words of profanity. HA!
Andrea, you did a great job....so poised....so pretty....so classy! I would have been a bumbling idiot on TV with a nervous giggle or something. I tell ya, the list of celebrities that I know just keeps growing and growing.
Again, late to this post. Way to go Andrea and her hubby! VERY COOL! Jennifer you come from a good herd! (get it??? an elephant herd)
SO COOL!!! And to think that I've actually MET Andrea. I feel like I've met a celebrity! She DID do good and looked so beautiful. I know you're proud Jennifer! GO GOPPY!!!
Post a Comment