We're heading down to Dallas tomorrow so I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Max and I are driving with my parents (leaving at 4 am...fun times) so I'm busy packing and hoping to get into bed early tonight (Don is flying down on Saturday).
I'll leave you with a picture and two videos of Max's visit to see Santa today. The 2nd video is so funny to me because Max is listening so seriously to Santa and then looks like he's leaning in for a kiss...too cute!







11 comments:
Loved your videos- did you shoot them with your new Flip? I can't wait to get one!!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and safe trip! Take care and talk soon.
Blessings,
Sharon
Merry Christmas and enjoy Dallas.
I am laughing so hard at the second video. It really does look like he is trying to lean in for a kiss. CUTE! That is a really good Santa too. Nothing fake on him!
That boy REVERS Mr. Claus. Love it!
Also, when Santa said, "Let's take a picture and then have a chat." Hilarious. On so many different levels.
Love this post! The picture, the videos, everything. That really is a good santa too and it looks like they were talking serious business in the video. Max looked a little nervous too. I wonder if he had butterflies in his tummy waiting in line to see him.
Merry Christmas to the Dunn Clardy family.
Merry CHristmas Jenny!! I hate that we won't be hearing from you until after Christmas. Enjoy the time with your family. Take lots of pictures and get some good posts in mind.
Sweet! Have a safe trip! Have fun and if you're gonna see Smalls give her a big blog east coast hug from all of us.
Merry Christmas!
Have a safe trip!!!
I could eat that child up! That is precious. Merry Christmas! btw - your christmas card is beautiful! Thank you. :)
ohhhh... that was sooo cute.. I couldn't tell if he was mov9ing in for a smooch or checking out to see if that was a "real beard"! PRECIOUS! Roseann
btw: I'll be turing 40 in a couple of months with a two year old so we will be in the same boots! but I will not have two, two year olds~! LOL! just kidding!
oh yeah....I love how you have a direct link to drudge report on your side bar....tooo funny! I need a blog makeover! I hope you don[t mind if I add you???
Post a Comment