Let's go back several weeks to Max's Thanksgiving party at school. Mrs. Stoddard made the cutest placemats using their hand prints and then the kids also made some cute teepees. A very nifty table display if I do say so myself!
Below is a picture of my niece, Alyssa, who plays volleyball for Pensacola Christian College. They had a tournament about 45 minutes away from Greenville so we packed up and headed to watch her spike some balls...that girl doesn't mess around! Unfortunately, they lost their first game so they had to head back the next day, but it was nice to see her for just a short time.
On to Gluttony Day...better known as Thanksgiving. We ate at my parent's house and boy did we eat! It was just my parents, Andrea and her family and Don's dad. I failed to get a picture of the spread, but trust me it was delish!
Here's Max doing his favorite post-meal activity...playing in dirt.One of the many pictures I took of my parents. We were trying to get a Christmas card picture so we'll see if one of them makes the cut.
Here's Lily trying to shake Andrea's food she just ate from her hips to her chest area.
And, no, your eyes are not deceiving you...the twins are making themselves known! Now, I will say that 1/4 of this is turkey and dressing, sweet potatoes, and rolls, but still...can you believe it? Seriously, I did not show with Max until my 4th month and this is making me really nervous. I'm only 10 weeks...can you imagine me at 36 weeks? I got one of those Bella Bands that you put over your regular pants and it holds them up so you can wear them longer so I've already been wearing that. I also wore a white buttoned down shirt to church yesterday and I kept thinking the button was going to fly off and hit someone in the eye because it was being pulled so tightly! Anyway, I'm glad those babies are growing, but the vanity in me sure is wondering how big I'm really going to get! :)
Dolly, do you recognize the white tank? HA HA!!!On to Christmas...check out my living room and my unfinished tree (notice no lights at the top...I ran out so back to the store I go). I usually get all my Christmas decorations put up in one day...today is day #3 that they've been sitting in the living room. Oh well, it will get done eventually!
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving holiday!!!







16 comments:
Jennifer! I can't believe that sweet little belly! I know it's so exciting for you. Love the white cami, too. 2008 was a good year for that thing.
The tree looks great. I'm glad you're starting to feel better:)
Your little belly is precious. Enjoy your belly!
And your parents are adorable.
I would like to make one comment on the PCC Volleyball Uniforms. I like how modest they are. My neice - age 15 plays vball for her school and I swear the shorts are like bathing suit bottoms. Clap Clap for modest volleyball shorts.
What would Michelle Duggar say?
Glad you are back - I've missed you! And when are you coming to Charlotte to shop - or Gaffney?
Jennifer, OH MY GOODNESS!!!! THAT POOCH IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I still can't believe you are having twins. I'm so excited. Now, don't worry if by month 7 your uterus is hanging between your knees. After Kristopher and Kristine are born, there are surgeries that put it all back in place. That bad case of "Front Butt" is going to be SOOO worth it. HA!
I love all your pics. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving with your family. Tell Andrea that I love her wedge boots. Oh, and don't feel bad about the tree. Mine is still up in the attic. Usually the house is done the day after T-giving but with Greg having been here and sick kids, I just can't get the motivation either. You have a good excuse so slow down, take it easy and "Simma' down now"!!!!
I almost forgot.....I think your "top half" is .....how shall we say it.....BLOSSOMING as well.
I've been missing your updates. I like the Christmas look.
I look forward to more belly updates as you progress. Your belly isn't the only thing growing. Look at the "girls"!
I was wondering, if I stood on my head, would all of the food and belly-fat move to my chest too? Hmmmm?
That is a cute baby bump for sure!!
Kelly
Jennifer! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your sweet belly. You rub that thing every time you think about it and enjoy every minute. DOn't you worry about getting big. Thank you, Jesus, for Jenny's belly!
YES! Jennifer is back! Don't you even worry about not blogging. I've been the same way lately. Don't feel pressure but do what you can.
I LOVE your belly shot! Thanks for taking a picture for us. You are so cute already and be proud of that belly. I LAUGHED when I saw the famous white tank. Your upper half looks a lot better in that tank than mine did...trust me! That white tank has gotten a lot of use!
Your tree looks great even with part of the lights. Let us know when you tell Max about the twins!
Oh, and one more thing...your dad is one stylin man. I love his look!
Oh, I loved the small belly stage. The pictures are great. I love the big fat tree. I bet it smells wonderful. Take care!
Melissa
So glad you are back! Hope that belly gets much bigger!! It will be worth it to go all the way through...nursing 2 should get you your body back (well, part of it anyway :) )
Your swap gift is on it's way! My cute hubby took it to the post office (okay, he rolled his eyes, but he TOOK it didn't he?!) My family has the audacity to make fun of me for having "virtual friends"!!!!
Hey, listen! You better get used to that belly! :-) After you carry your twins to term your stomach muscles will never be the same again. Really and truly!
You can do sit-up after sit-up, and you can run mile after mile, but you'll always have a roll of loose skin that you just can't get rid of right around your middle. Take it from someone who knows... :-)
And I'm in a funk over here, too. I wish I knew why because maybe then I could fix it. Ugh.
Love pic of Max with his thanksgiving art work and You look so adorable with the baby bump!! Love it!! You are having twins so you should be showing, especially with this being your second. You are so tall and thin I know you are going to look great as your little twins are growing inside:) oh and your tree looks great! Beautiful even w/o the finishing touches.
My belly is bigger than your belly....
So great to hear from you! I loved reading all about your holiday! Loved Max's celebration at school. And love your tummy pics the most- you look so sweet. I am praying for a healthy pregnancy!!! Take care and just do what you can do- the tree will get done!!!
Shay
I was just thinking this morning, "I need to email Jennifer and see how she is feeling and see if she has little belly yet."
I am so happy for you. This is going to be one special pregnancy for you and Don.
Oh, and me likie Mr. and Mrs. Dunn CC picture. It's a keeper.
Girlfriend, look at that bump! I love it! Although I did think that I would be able to keep up with you at least at first, my body is still struggling from Grey, but I got nothing on you! So glad to see those babies growing. We'll be planning playdates with our double strollers in no time :)
Post a Comment