Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas came early!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Seriously, I think I hit the lottery with my blog swap gift! INGER completely outdid herself and I cannot thank her enough. The gift actually got here on Friday, but I was not able to go to the post office and pick it up until this afternoon. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything Inger sent me...and so did Max!

Look at all these goodies...can you believe it???Inger wrote a sweet note that was attached to an adorable pouch that contained a note pad, bookmark, pen and note cards!!!This one literally made me cry...the first gift I've received for the twins and they are precious! I'm assuming Inger made these (I know she's very crafty - check out her blog sometime) so they mean so much to me. You will definitely see a picture of these on the kiddos next winter...can't wait!!! THANK YOU INGER...these are absolutely precious!!!Okay, this pillow is so COOL! I love the silver garland and especially the huge "diamond" above the "i." This is just my style and I love it!And Miss Inger didn't leave out Max either...he got a great book called "Go Back to Bed" and a Pez with a ton of refills...can you say sugar high? :) By the way, I love the Christmas ribbon she wrapped everything in...me thinks this will be used again on some Christmas gift this year!
INGER LUFF...you completely outdid yourself with this one and I cannot thank you enough! Everything is adorable!

P.S. Thank you Donna for putting all this together...you DA BOMB!

15 comments:

Angela Richardson said...

Oh, those little hats and booties are precious!!! Way to go Inger! That would have made me cry too. I might have to mosey on over to Barnes n Noble and get that book for my boys...they have trouble staying in bed. Let us know if you like the book. I got mine from Kristi today! Isn't this the BEST!?

Momofgirls said...

I just found THE CUTEST book! It is called Humphrey's First Christmas, it is about a camel that had to carry all the gifts for Baby Jesus! The pictures are divine, and it is a tear jearker!

I got it for my girls and it was the last one at B&N so I ordered another one online for my nephews..and it was only $8.00. You should get it for Max!

I am glad you got your box. My mom's cousin actually makes the knitted hats! My mom calls to ask me what colors I need...pretty convenient!

sassy seamstress said...

sweet gifts! love the little gifts for the twins. i know you can't wait to put these on those little bundles of joy!

Anonymous said...

Girl- you are so lucky to have such a sweet friend! What wonderful gifts!!! Hope you are feeling well and resting. Hope you have a great rest of the week!!!
Blessings
Sharon

Ashleigh said...

GREAT Swap Gift!!! And the way Inger included the kids too...love it!

Kristi Smalley said...

OK, I teared up with the baby hats and booties. They will look so precious on Kristopher and Kristine! I'm still pinching myself that you are having twins. WOW!

Good job, Inger. You are a creative gal, fa sure!

Inger, you need to send me some good ideas for teacher gifts. I have too many teachers this year,

Donna said...

That Inger! I tell you what! She always includes the kids in the family. I love the hats and booties!!! The twins will look adorable next year. Good job, Inger!

Denise said...

Kristi you atr a nut! Did you name Jennifers babies????

Inger, you did it again. Your gifts are always so thoughtful! Very nice!

Kelly said...

Excuse me ladies...how do I get in on this gift business!! You guys are amazing!! What fun!
Kelly W.

Kellars Mommy said...

The booties and the hats are precious...Max looks super excited about the book and candy, can't say that I blame him I always was a sucker for Pez candy!

Walking Mom said...

Wow, those hats and booties suddenly made this twin thing real. I've never been a grandmommy to twins, so this is a new experience for me. Kristi, I need to let you in on a little secret. The babies are going to be called Sandra and Tuck.....didn't Jennifer tell you. Of course, Tuck already has a dozen people named after him i.e., Clayton, Clay, Clay, Clayton, and the list goes on. I have no one named after me so I am pushing for a little Sandra. Now, for some reason, Jennifer just can't see herself holding a little baby and calling it Sandra. So, she can call it anything she wants, but to me... I may just have to give her a nickname i.e. Sandra. Oh well, I can dream can't I. I'm working on a few other names just in case she can't bring herself to use mine. Here are a few family names for her consideration:
Era Dove (my grandmother)
Lula Pearl (my mother)
Lane Cowling (Jennifer's middle name and my maiden name)
.....Dunn Clardy (Jennifer's maiden name)
I'm come up with more soon.

timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

Great and thoughtful gifts! This is a crafty bunch, isn't it?!?

Shari said...

I'm like you, Mom, I'm not quite sure it's sunk in that Jennifer will actually be having TWO babies.

Jennifer, I think it does mean that you get to double up on all your cravings. Two hot fudge sundaes, two peanut butter cups, two slices of Mom's Mile High Pie. . . . it's all good. :-)

Suzanne said...

Wow! Inger is so talented. I love the hats and booties, that just looks so precious. Great gifts.

Dolly said...

What a great gift! I'm just now commenting but I LOVE the hat and mittens. Inger sent me a set of hat and mittens for my little boy too. She's very thoughtful! I put the hat on him the other day and it still swallowed him. I can't wait for him to wear it one day. I love the matching ones for the twins. I'm so excited for you Jennifer!!!

And I'm glad to see she included Max too! WHat a sweet little guy.