Monday, August 25, 2008

The best seven years...

align="center">
...of Don's life! :)

Happy Anniversary, honey...I love you!

18 comments:

Denise said...

Very very nice post! You guys look like siblings! Hey, have a "wonka wonka night!"

Donna said...

WOOOHOOOOO!! It's gonna be a nice night at the Clardy house! Look out, Greenville.

Our 7th is next month! 2001 was a good year. (except for the whole 9/11 thing).

Denise said...

I can just hear it now...music playing...."tonight, I celebrate my love toooo you."

I am laughing because on our anni last month Danny was in his 3rd or 4th day of recooping from his vasectomy. No wonka wonka here that night.

Jennifer said...

Denise - is that the vasectomy Danny had several months BEFORE you got pregnant with that sweet baby currently in your belly? :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Happy night and have fun!!!

Kristi Smalley said...

Jennifer, you scandalous thing you! (Is she right, Denise?)

Happy Anniversary Jennifer. You were such a beautiful bride. (I wouldn't know since I wasn't invited to the wedding...Ahem) Anyway, I hope you have a good day with your hubby. Go ahead and oil those mattress springs.

starzy18 said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shari said...

Don's the one celebrating. Not only did he get Jennifer, he got 3 great sister-in-laws! (I know I'm your favorite, Don!)

theowensclan said...

Funny. Your heading had a full effect! Scrolling down to see the caption! What a riot! Miss seeing you and Max. How was the weekend trip to TN?

Denise said...

Actually, it was the vasectomy he was supposed to get when we lived in Atlanta, after I had Harry Jack, that he cancelled because I think he was secretly afraid to get it done. SOOOOO after Margaux I had my tubes tied. Remember the story????? A year to the date of my tubal I got prego again.

I personally called the Dr to get Danny an apt. Three days later the deed was done. I am getting re-fixed so there should be no sixth Logan. Bless little #5's heart, what a special baby! We are happy even with the true shock of it.

Jennifer said...

Oh Denise...I knew the cause of baby #5 was not from the big V...what was I smoking when I wrote that??? :) Tubal ligation, vasecectomy...it's all in the same category, isn't it? :)

Nancy said...

Love the Title and then the scroll down! Happy Anniversary!

Donna said...

Yes, Denise. Poor Baby #5 is always going to be known as ,"oh. So you're the one....". Bless it's little heart. Just don't let him/her be known as the "accident". It will be a "blessing":)

sassy seamstress said...

such a sweet picture.

Anonymous said...

What is "wonka wonka"?

Kristi Smalley said...

Shari, please fill "FBIL" in on Wonka-Wonka, would ya?

Dolly said...

WHOOOO Jennifer, lookin good! You looked so happy and still just the same. Happy Anni...just a little late.

Kellars Mommy said...

I'm a lil late too..Happy Anniversary! Wonka wonka, I am seriously dying laughing here!