Friday, April 11, 2008

Sweet Will

My friend and Max's speech therapist, Melissa, had her baby boy yesterday afternoon...and she already has a post and pictures up on her blog! Now that's one dedicated blogger!

Check out her sweet and ADORABLE little boy, Will. He came 4 weeks early and weighed in at a hefty 5 lbs 8 oz. Such a cutie!

Congratulations Melissa and Mark!

P.S. Max was not even 2 when Melissa started working with him. She took a special interest in our boy and got him talking soon thereafter. We are so thankful for Melissa and everything she has done for Max - she's the BOMB!


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!

starzy18 said...

Isn't he so cute! Lynn told me last night that she was in labor, I was shocked! I'm so excited for them!

Melissa said...

Oh Jennifer that was so nice of you. Your family is so special to me. I am going to miss you guys. Max had a place in my heart the second I saw him sitting on the floor in the baby room. I will never forget when I got him to say "I love you dida".

Melissa