Monday, April 7, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?



post signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Silly, Barack. You've got the phone upside down!

Donna said...

funny! Ugghh! I'm so sick of Obama and Clinton ads. They are taking over the airways here in Charlotte. There is one Clinton ad that DRIVES ME Crazy!!!! I can't wait until the NC primaries are over.

Kim said...

LOL....love the photo.

Jen Jen....you CRACK me up....I loved your comments...how did you know we chose Jennifer for our daughters name...hehehe... ;-P

Thanks for the laugh my friend,
Kim

Anonymous said...

I've been trying and trying all day to find a way to debunk this photo and help Obama save some face, but I've failed to do it. Dang. :-)

Kellars Mommy said...

Hahah..Thats almost as funny as the one where Hil and Obama are sitting on a couch together hanging out like buds..

Joy Chafin said...

Hey Jennifer. I prayed for you today and hope all went well. Hope you got your coffee with cream and some other goodies too.

Kristi Smalley said...

Yes, Jennifer....let us all know how you are. I am excited about what this may do for you.