Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sand Gnats star player...Clay Smith!

While my sister was out gallivanting around town last Thursday, I took my nephew and niece to Clay's T-ball game. I tell you what, someone has to watch out for these poor children...

"So guys, what's the game plan today?"
Check out that form!Brady found a caterpillar and everyone gathered around to check it out. Notice how Clay (#8) is standing back - he's not an insect lover! Miss Lily...probably singing a Hannah Montana song. Max was more interested in playing in the sand than watching the Sand Gnats play.I decided to throw in a few snapshots of my boy...you know, for good measure.

post signature

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved all your pictures, especially the ones of Max. He is so precious. By the way, my little brother and his wife are expecting a baby in August and if it is a boy (which I think it will be) they are naming him Max Thomas. I just love it!!!

Kristi Smalley said...

Cute post....Loved the pic of Max at the end where he is showing off for the camera. So funny.

Sand Gnats???? Wow. Team names must have been really picked over in Greenville this year. LOL

Joy Chafin said...

I would have been sad if you hadn't thrown in a picture or two of Max! Or at least one of his cute sayings! Too cute!

starzy18 said...

Looks like a fun day. I agree with Max, I would rather play in the sand.

Donna said...

LOL at Miss Lily. That would have been me...off by myself singing some song. Hahah!

Max is cute as always.

AMY said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED. I LOVE YOUR BLOG, PRECIOUS FAMILY. I READ YOUR COMMENT ON KIM & MAX'S BLOG. YOU MADE ME LOL AT THE TOMATO PASTE IN THE COFFEE!

Dolly said...

These are the cutest pictures of these boys! Lily is adorable and of course Max! Love the pic of him sticking out his toungue.

AMY said...

Yes, glasses and an active boy...what a combination. We actually purchased the sports glasses when he was 6 years old and playing flag football. He did not mind wearing them at all then but it was hard to keep them tight enough without squishing his head. This year during basketball he was not so keen about wearing them. I think he noticed the questions from other kids. That is when I told him about Kareem and what a great player he was and that he had to wear glasses. It worked somewhat. I do need to get the prescription updated in the sports frames...maybe that will help. All that to say, it's a gamble. You never know how these crazy boys will react. Mason has worn glasses since he was 15 months old so he is pretty used to wearing them. Just this year he asked me about contacts. I don't think I am ready for that drama!

I'm glad you stopped by and I look forward to visiting you more often!

Kristi Smalley said...

I didn't know Andrea's last name was Smith? What are the odds of that since Shari's last name used to also be Smith. What has happened to Tim? Do any of you ever hear from him?

Denise said...

I love these kids. SO cute! Especially little Max. Love the team name too. Good post "Jenny on the blog", good post!

Kellars Mommy said...

Max is such a character...