Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Paris + Kristi = BFF!

Paris is starting a new t-shirt trend dedicated to her friend (and mine too), KRISTI!!! I don't agree with this chick on much, but I'm with her on this one.

By the way, that's Mike (Kristi's husband) with the sunglasses and hat. He's obviously behind (no pun intended) all of this.


P.S. Although this post is on the humorous side, I will say that Kristi deals with MS (multiple sclerosis) on a daily basis and I know she would be thrilled if one day MS was completely erased! Kristi - please don't be mad at me for posting this...I know you don't want people worried about you, but I also want everyone to know what a brave girl you are! :)

post signature

6 comments:

Donna said...

LOL! That is so funny. Paris looks fake in that picture. Something about her head doesn't add up with the rest of her neck and body?!

Joy Chafin said...

Love it! Are you entering the picture of Kristi's husband in the mullet challenge too? You may just win if you think of a clever enough nickname for it!

Kristi Smalley said...

Jennifer, you are so sweet, it made me well up even though it had your usual sarcasm and wit as well. Thanks for your concern. BTW - Joy, that is not really Mike. Ha!

OK, Jennifer got on to me via email the other day b/c I don't let my blog buds know how things are...SO....I seriously would appreciate everyone's prayers for me. This is my bad time of the year (won't get into all the medical reasons why but it is linked to my allergies going crazy) Anyway, the last two weeks have been pretty rough. I usually start this in April and kind of bottom out about mid-May. Please pray that this won't go any further b/c I have too much to do and a baby to take care of. Thanks girls.

Joy Chafin said...

Don't worry, Kristi, I knew that wasn't really your hubby! I've learned to appreciate yours and Jennifer's awesome sarcasm. It reminds me a lot of my husband's and makes me wish I was as clever as y'all! And I will most certainly keep you in my prayers.

Dolly said...

This is funny but I didn't realize Kristi, that you struggle with MS so bad and will certainly pray that you make it through these next couple of weeks. It's great that you can make light of it with your friends. Good post Jennifer!

Wen Wen said...

Okay I so for a moment thought that pic was of Kris who had died her hair blonde. I mean the beautiful complexion, the little bitty nose, I mean I had to really look and see that it was Paris!! hee hee------Sister Kris I will say a prayer for you. I know it will be harder since you have little angel to take care of this time around but you will get through it!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!