I've been a little unmotivated to blog this week....sometimes, believe it or not, the computer starts to get on my nerves. So, I'm back, but with nothing really exciting to write about. We had to go downtown last night so Don could pick up his packet for a bike ride he did this morning. It was a beautiful night so we just decided to eat dinner down there and walk around a little bit. Clay spent the night with us so Max was in hog heaven! Here are a few pics...
Don's really not dragging Clay and Max...he was doing the "1,2,3 JUMP" thing.

We ran into our friends, Curt and Sherry. FYI - Don and I set them up on a blind date and now they've been married 9 years with two kiddos!

The two blonde kids in the middle are theirs...

We took the boys for a trolley ride around town. It was gorgeous outside - low 80's and not a cloud in the sky!

Okay, the boys were up at 6:30 this morning - fun. We went to Krispy Kreme where we ate some doughnuts and watched them being made. I can remember going to this same store as a little girl...that pretty much makes it a historical landmark here in Greenville.

And here are just a few cute pictures of Max from last week. We were at the local middle school's spirit fest with my sister and her family.




6 comments:
Yesterday was a wonderful day to be outdoors. I'm glad you guys had fun. That picture does look like Don is dragging the boys!
How fun....I love those cool, relaxing weekend just sauntering around. This was a good post. As our blog teacher taught us (Donna)..the best blogs are about nothing. Anyway, the boys are so cute. I noticed the I love TX t-shirt your nephew was wearing. Wonder who got him that? Krispy Kreme....you know how few of them there are in Dallas. I think the closest one to me now is Frisco or Arlington (both 45 min drive) Muffin cries out for a fresh KK donut.
okay can I go ahead and admit that I have never had a krispy kreme donut. I know, I know I have no life. I am afraid if I do I will be addicted for life. Besides nothing can compare to the ones at Liberty that we made ourselves and put any kind of icing or topping we chose on them. Maybe that is why I gained about 15 pounds that first semester. You want to talk about a muffin SISTA!!!!!
So glad to hear from you! I know how you feel about the computer sometimes. I can't bring myself to get on either. I love all your pictures and stories on this post. Max looks like he has fun everywhere he goes- he must be very agreeable. Scott and the girls love KK too- I am not that big on donuts. Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!
Blessings,
Shay
Krispy Creme=such yumminess, addiction & last but not least and certainly not the most important though most noticeable...wider hips but ohhhh so worth it..unfortunately if I want a hot off the oven donut I have to drive over an hour for them, I could always settle for the boxed ones at Albertsons but darn it they're just not the same...
Just catching up on blogs. I'm like you Jennifer...sometimes my computer gets on my nerves and I have to take a break too. It's kind of nice every now and then. you're a great photographer and loved looking at the pictures. Especially of sweet Max!
Post a Comment