Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hint, Hint

My husband left this newspaper flyer and note by my purse. I think he must want these flip flops.



post signature

13 comments:

Kim said...

Ya think....very cute....young lady you better rush out and get him a pair of each :-)

Kim

Anonymous said...

I guess you better go shopping today and be on the lookout for a new car flyer to put beside his wallet- ;-) or something really big for a joke. So great that he knows what he likes and lets you know- I have to pull it out of my sweet hubby. Hope you have a great day!
Shay

Dolly said...

That's funny. I like that he wrote, "Likey". He should start a blog!

Denise said...

Love it! That is so funny. I love it when Danny lets me know EXACTLY what he wants. You go get your man his flops!

Kristi Smalley said...

As a joke, you need to go to Wal Mart and get some tacky pair and give them to him and tell him the ones he wanted were out of stock. That would be funny so be sure and get a picture of his face for the blog. Then later give him the real pair. Do it for us, Jenny.

Donna said...

I love that he called himself "daddy" and added the "likey"! LOL!

Wen Wen said...

Jen you have to do Krister's idea. Go to the dollar store or something and get a hideous pair and give them to him but you have to keep a straight face!!!

Kristi Smalley said...

Jennifer, how did you add the thing that told you how many visitors have been to your site since you started? I just added a counter on mine but it just started today at zero.

Joy Chafin said...

I wish Brent would give me some hints; he never likes what I pick out for him!! Your stud is smart! Have you bought them yet?

Kim said...

Girl, you crack me up!!! Well, how was your coffee with tomato paste? You are a HOOT!! How does you hubby like his new flippy flops....I am sure you bought them for him this weekend :-).

Give you sweet Max a hug from me today.

TTYL,
Kim

Jennifer said...

I'm a bad wife...I haven't bought the flip flops. The reason being...he already has a pair just like the flip flops in the picture and I told him I didn't really like the other ones. So, fortunately, he does listen to me (for the most part) on fashion. He actually checked my blog last night and didn't like that I had posted his "note." He's a pretty serious dude so I think he just didn't want anyone to see his goofy side! :)

Anonymous said...

"He's a pretty serious dude so I think he just didn't want anyone to see his goofy side! :)"

That will make it better then.

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard at this b/c it reminds me of something that Doug Heffernan would say on "King of Queens"...does Don watch that show?? Andy & I love it! HA! :) Hope you got him the sandals.

Suzanne H.