Yeast rolls with cinnamon butter...sweet tea...yummy grilled chicken salad...country music...my boy, Max, sitting right next to me...doesn't get much better than that!
Can you believe I have never eaten there. They are all over the place here in my part of TX and Never.....but after reading your post I think I need to change that very soon.....it's sounds delicious!!...although I know the best part was Mr. Max being right beside you. He is so precious...I want you to know I check your blog daily, I just love it.
Yummy, there is nothing better then good food from the south...which by the way the "south" seems to stop right at the border of Georgia and Florida. We go to Cracker Barrel sometimes just to get a taste of home!
You just can't stay away from Texas can you? Have yall ever noticed that you can get sweet tea everywhere in the south but in Texas you can only get sweet tea at Chick-fil-a or Grandy's. I have always wondered why. We were in Mississippi last year and it was so sweet it made your teeth grind. So good!
What is your connection to the Cystic Fibrosis blog? I got that same address sent to me by GCA/Lavon Dr. people. I was wondering if there was a tie. So sad. It sure puts life in perspective and we all need that on occassion. We are all so blessed!
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
6 comments:
Sounds perfect! I missed seeing Max today. You know I can't stay away! I hope that he is feeling better!
Can you believe I have never eaten there. They are all over the place here in my part of TX and Never.....but after reading your post I think I need to change that very soon.....it's sounds delicious!!...although I know the best part was Mr. Max being right beside you. He is so precious...I want you to know I check your blog daily, I just love it.
Have a great day,
Kim
Yummy, there is nothing better then good food from the south...which by the way the "south" seems to stop right at the border of Georgia and Florida. We go to Cracker Barrel sometimes just to get a taste of home!
You just can't stay away from Texas can you? Have yall ever noticed that you can get sweet tea everywhere in the south but in Texas you can only get sweet tea at Chick-fil-a or Grandy's. I have always wondered why. We were in Mississippi last year and it was so sweet it made your teeth grind. So good!
What is your connection to the Cystic Fibrosis blog? I got that same address sent to me by GCA/Lavon Dr. people. I was wondering if there was a tie. So sad. It sure puts life in perspective and we all need that on occassion. We are all so blessed!
WOW! Glad I don't have to choose between JP and sweet tea!!
P.S. Did you see the "big surprise?" What a disappointment!!
Post a Comment