Oh, I forgot to take a picture of them, but she also sent a bag of Hershey's kisses...the kind with caramel in the middle...you know, MY FAVORITE!!! Oh my word, I've already eaten half of them. So thank you, Caroline! You are such a sweet and thoughtful girl and I appreciate everything!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Blog Swap...THANKS CAROLINE!
I apologize for just now getting this up, but my sweet mail lady decided that I must live in a sketchy part of town and didn't want to leave my blog swap package on my porch on Tuesday. AND, I couldn't pick it up until today...the suspense was killing me! But sweet Caroline did not disappoint. She was so sweet and I absolutely loved everything she sent!
How cute was her note telling me about all the gifts?!?! So creative, Caroline!
Check out my loot! First of all, I was JUST looking at umbrella's at Target the other day because I lost mine. I decided not to buy one that day and I'm so glad I didn't. I love the red umbrella Caroline sent me...so cute! Some great smelling hand soap and a makeup bag with some goodies like lip balm and lip gloss (which I'm addicted to by the way). AND, there was also a pair of gorgeous gloves...so pretty!
And Caroline did not forget my children either! Max was so excited to open his gift and even more excited to dive into the candy! You can tell she has boys around Max's age because she knew just what this 7 year old boy would love.
Caroline also sent the twins a DVD and a set of 3 books. The twins are so into books right now so it was a perfect gift. Abe was the only one I could get to pose for a few pictures for me.
Don't want to leave Lane out, so here's a pic of Miss Fashionista herself. She works her arm out of one sleeve and proceeds to wear her shirt like this. Should I be scared?
And just because, here's a pic of them after I told Abe to go hug Lane. Lane usually thinks it's the funniest thing ever.
Oh, I forgot to take a picture of them, but she also sent a bag of Hershey's kisses...the kind with caramel in the middle...you know, MY FAVORITE!!! Oh my word, I've already eaten half of them. So thank you, Caroline! You are such a sweet and thoughtful girl and I appreciate everything!
Oh, I forgot to take a picture of them, but she also sent a bag of Hershey's kisses...the kind with caramel in the middle...you know, MY FAVORITE!!! Oh my word, I've already eaten half of them. So thank you, Caroline! You are such a sweet and thoughtful girl and I appreciate everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
Those caramel kisses ARE TO DIE FOR! I bought some last week and hid them in the kitchen. Ooooh I love how they melt in your mouth!
Caroline, way to bring us home with one last amazing swap gift! An umbrella!! That is something every mom needs and something that was tend to never want to buy! GREAT idea!
LOVE LOVE LOVE those babies, and sweet Max too!
Okay swap girls, next swap---hmmm maybe late May for a "Happy Summer Vacation Swap." Any thoughts?
Jennifer...oh my word...your kids are getting so big and Abe & Lane are TOO CUTE. Abe reminds me so much of Colton. And too funny about Lane wiggling her arm out of her shirt. Does she do it all the time or just today?
Caroline did so good with your gifts. I love the umbrella and the gloves are so pretty and unique with the longer arm length.
That EOS lip balm is my favorite and I have it in about 5 different colors/flavors. Best stuff ever.
I love the umbrella idea too! And caramel Hershey's kisses...Oooo, I can just taste them right now!
Love all your cute gifts!
Those babies...oh so cute (but, I think I see some dress code infractions in Lane's future..Hoochie mama!)
Max is getting so grown up! What a cutie!
and Denise... GREAT idea...Summer Swap! Love it!
Caroline is always so thoughtful! She could also be a preschool teacher/principal/librarian b/c she always knows JUST what kids like~especially books. I love everything you got and that Adsem--I mean Abe kills me! Lane better get her claws ready cuz the ladies are gonna LOOOOOVE him. I'm impressed at Lane's fashion sense--just like her Mama! I saw that on FB and you ain't kiddin. Hysterical! I wanna do another swap ASAP. Maybe Easter? I'm sad this ones over! Way to end it w/ a bang, Jenny! Denise, BTW, JR told me they have those dice in the honeymoon section at Michaels. :)
Okay, I am laughing! It needs to be said that the dice have NEVER been used. They were actually an anniversary gift we received for our 10th anni. We are now going on our 15 anni this July, and girls--we don't need dice!!!
Fun fun fun on the girly-girl presents. Love it all! Easter, Summer time...whatever - I'm in for a swap again. It's been great fun!
Oh my word Jennifer, I just looked at the photograph of the stuff I sent you and it appears I failed to remove the price tag from the Coldwater Creek Gloves...I am so sorry! I hope I didn't leave prices on the other things. By the way...my favorite store now! Your children are getting better looking each time I see photographs of them...so sweet!
Love all the gifts Caroline! And I wish I had some of those hershey kisses right now. I love the ones with Carmel inside but it's probably good I don't have any here. I'm having a hard time with self control these days.
Jennifer, your kids are so cute! I love the pics of them and especially the one of Lane with one sleeve on. So funny!
Hi Jennifer, I used to read your blog all the time and then I lost track of you and MAx...in fact, I think your blog was a secret when I read;) I ahd NO idea you had twins!!!! They are darling!!! COngrats!
kim
Post a Comment