Oh Jennifer-- i am serious--- what a beautiful bunch!! (okay, you and Don aren't bad either...) I love, love, love the t-shirts and that the twins were Max's "show and tell!" That is so sweet. PLEASE!!! when can I come over and squeeze these babies???
So cute Jennifer! Danny and I are sitting here watching and smiling and saying, "Awwww aren't they sweet?! He has so much personality. Look! She found her Daddy!"
Jennifer, I am booking my ticket today to fly out there and kidnap those babies....they are just the cutest little munchkins. There is nothing better than little sweet baby giggles.
You are quite the funny girl. You got me so tickled when you did that to me when I visited in 2008. It was lots of fun!!!! :)
I LOVE hearing that little giggle. You can tell how much they adore their mommy...especially ABE! Doesn't it boost your self esteem when they think you're so funny?! HA! It's the simple things. They are too cute and you're a good momma.
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
9 comments:
I can hardly wait to see you guys!!! June can't come fast enough!
Oh Jennifer-- i am serious--- what a beautiful bunch!! (okay, you and Don aren't bad either...) I love, love, love the t-shirts and that the twins were Max's "show and tell!" That is so sweet. PLEASE!!! when can I come over and squeeze these babies???
That made me smile ear to ear!
So cute Jennifer! Danny and I are sitting here watching and smiling and saying, "Awwww aren't they sweet?! He has so much personality. Look! She found her Daddy!"
Jennifer, I am booking my ticket today to fly out there and kidnap those babies....they are just the cutest little munchkins. There is nothing better than little sweet baby giggles.
You are quite the funny girl. You got me so tickled when you did that to me when I visited in 2008. It was lots of fun!!!! :)
I LOVE hearing that little giggle. You can tell how much they adore their mommy...especially ABE! Doesn't it boost your self esteem when they think you're so funny?! HA! It's the simple things. They are too cute and you're a good momma.
I love that sound!!! They are SO sweet, Jennifer. I love how Lane could care less and she crawls off while Abe thinks you're hysterical!!!
Sweetest sound on the planet! That made my day and I NEEDED it today!!
Cute cute cute babies!!! Your videos are my new favorite thing!
Hello?!?!?!?! Jennifer?!?!?!? How about first birthday party pictures? You know, in your free time and everything.
Post a Comment