Oh wait, I'm going to add this video too. It's kind of long so you won't hurt my feelings if you don't watch it. I just took it last night after they got out of the tub.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Keepin' me busy!
WOO DOGGY...these two cute little things are keeping me busy!
Let's see, we've got Abe who is Mr. Nosy. He has to know and see everything that's going on and wants to be right at your feet. He sits patiently by the dishwasher and refrigerator just waiting for me to open the doors so he can check them out. He will crawl fast and furiously when he hears me open the dryer because he loves to pull up on the door and stand there while I put clothes in it. He also makes a beeline for the door going to the garage (or any door for that matter) when he hears it open. And let me just say that the boy is super fast so there have been several times where he's almost escaped!
And then we have Lane. Lane is known for her "piggy face" as Max calls it. When she smiles she scrunches up her nose and squints her eyes. It is so cute! She has just moved from the army crawl to a real crawl and she is pulling up on everything too. She's not as steady as Abe is so we're dealing with some bumps and bruises here lately. Although she likes to play independently she does not like it when mommy leaves the room or drops her off at church. We have a little separation anxiety going on right now!
I've been trying to do better when it comes to cooking...not my favorite thing to do to say the least. So this is what the twins do while I'm in the kitchen. When they start whining I will pull something else out to entertain them...spatula, cups, tupperware, etc. The floor is literally covered with things by the time I'm finished and I'm usually tripping or stepping on something. But, if it keeps them entertained then I'll deal with it.
Check out these little shirts I found at Kohl's the other day. I know I go a little overboard with these kinds of shirt but I thought they were cute. Max wanted me to bring the twins to his classroom the day they wore these so he could show his friends. He was so proud.
And these little bath seats have been a lifesaver for me! They love being in the bathtub but I was always rushing them in and out because I have two kids to wash. Well, with these they can play for awhile without falling or slipping. Abe will literally suck on that one toy 95% of the time he's in the tub...I guess it tastes good???
Another picture of Abe with a yogurt melt on his face that doesn't seem to be bothering him in the least.
And last, but not least, how about a picture of ole Max in his red undies!
Oh wait, I'm going to add this video too. It's kind of long so you won't hurt my feelings if you don't watch it. I just took it last night after they got out of the tub.
Oh wait, I'm going to add this video too. It's kind of long so you won't hurt my feelings if you don't watch it. I just took it last night after they got out of the tub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
Girl...you have your hands full. I loved seeing the video of the babies in action and how they watched their big brother.
Is Lane limber or what? Her little legs seem to go in all sorts of direction...
Kelly W.
Thanks for posting the video! I love seeing how big the twins have gotten. We are 99% sure we will be there in June for Kim's visit and I can't wait to see you guys!
I am loving Lane's legs in that first picture and the way Abe is holding his arm. And sweet little Max.
BTW, good thing you picked up that butcher knife off the floor before you snapped that kitchen pic.
Jennifer, they are just the cutest things....I just can't stand it! How do you not just nibble on their cheeks and necks all day. Lane is such a combo of you and Don but that Abe....he is a Dunn 100%. He reminds me a lot of your brother. I am so glad you posted this video.
I love the matchy-matchy T-shirts. You need to keep that up while everyone is cooperative. Do you think I can go to calls and get my boys to wear one with Olivia?
Poor Poor Max......subjected once again to his mother exposing his undergarments to the worldwide web. I am going to have to come out there, I can just tell.
The first thing I noticed on the video is that they have the same exact crown! How funny is that because their faces are so different. And then I thought "Oh my, she has TWO babies! How in the world does she do it?!"
Campbell scrunches up her nose too when she smiles, maybe it's a girl thing? I am so proud of you for that bow in Lane's hair! :)
Campbell needs a play date with her birthday buddies this summer!!
They are getting so big and adorable as ever. I don't know how you do it, Kellar keeps me hopping, I'll soon know what it's like to have a busy 4 yr old and a newborn ( I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a full termer this time)...
10 months old already. I love this most recent post and boy are they changing so much in looks and movement and Max is getting taller. Watching the video I am amazing at how quick they move and they are so happy. What a blessing.
I love the photo of Abe with the yogurt melt..so cute!
I can't believe how fast time passes. They are almost a full year old.
Love to you.
Oh my Gosh! Such sweetness. I need another baby! well....maybe not. I will just come look at your video. and by the way I watched the whole thing it wasn't long enough!. Love those chubby legs and Abe is QUICK!
Rose
Jennifer! Those babes are PRECIOUS! Their little hands slapping the floor as they crawl is the cutest sound ever!
And Max - was that the Star Wars theme song he was singing??? We hear A LOT of that in our house. My boys are obsessed.
I think Abe looks like you and Lane looks like your hubby!
Yay for videos! What precious, happy babies! Max looks like he likes the baby gate... no Star Wars interruptions!
Wish I was around the corner to babysit for you!!
I couldn't view the video. :( I'll try again later but I can't believe how big the twins are getting. max looks SO HAPPY with his brother and sister and the shirts are too cute. Your house looks like my house at dinner time only mine has pots and pans, tupperware all over the floor. It's funny how boys like to be out and out the door as soon as they can. I was laughing to myself while reading their personality updates. They sure are sweet JEnnifer!
Okay, Lane cracks me up! Miss Congeniality for sure! I love how she smiles that piggy smile all the time:) The shirts are adorable, too. I may have to mosey on over to Khols to pick me up some of those!!
Post a Comment