Monday, January 11, 2010

So much for New Year's resolutions...

So I told myself that I would start blogging more in 2010....hmmm, let's hope those other resolutions fair a little better than this one. I have so much to post, but just can't get the motivation to put it all together. So, this post is just going to be pictures of the twins...remember them?

Oh, but first off, how about a cute video of the munchkins doing a little giggling today?



Don't you love it when you walk in to get a baby after a nap and they start kicking and smiling when they see you...always good for a mama's ego! Poor Lane has had a double ear infection going on 5 weeks and is now on her 4th antibiotic. The doctor said if this one doesn't work then we're headed to the ENT. So, we'll see what happens.Abe is usually Mr. Smiley too, but he has had a cold for the past few days. Don't you love the snot running out of his nose?Looking at their sizes, can you guess which one LOVES to eat? That's right...Abe is my champion eater (weighing in at 21 lbs). I only wish I had the willpower to turn down food like Lane does...is she already working on her figure? Actually, I think a lot of it is because of her ear issues so hopefully eating will improve once we get that figured out.Look who's getting up on his knees and rocking? This boy will be crawling soon!Lane's always several weeks behind whatever Abe is doing. She rolls all over the place to get to whatever toy she's after but no trying to crawl yet. Lori, they love this ball you got them!Abe is a take no prisoners man...even if it's his poor sister.Let me tell you, these babies (not the cute kids...the exersaucers) are my BEST FRIENDS! You know, I used one with Max, but with twins they're almost a necessity. You always need a place where you can contain one while you're doing something with the other one so these are the bomb. Oh, and they love watching Baby Einstein in them too!And the Boppys are my friends too. What did people do 20 years ago without all these neat baby contraptions we have?Is 6 months too early to have your own cell phone?This child will put anything and everything in his mouth...including Lane's head, your finger, his toys, etc.
Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone is having a good 2010 and here's to more blogging this year...WOOHOO!!!

13 comments:

sassy seamstress said...

I was just thinking today that I hadn't heard from Mighty Max in a while. Not that I have alot of room to talk. Good post, Jenn! Those babies are getting so big. Sounds like some tubes might be in your future for little miss Lane. Let's hope she feels better soon. Take care and don't be a stranger :)

Rose said...

So adorable! Love all the updates on those lil Nutter butters!

Susan said...

Can't believe how much they've changed! Still as cute as ever.

I miss my hop, skip, and jump over the RR tracks and be at work. My new twin client is 25 miles away AND coming home in the morning with temps in the teens......

Hope Lane's ears clear up soon.

Dolly said...

Ah man! I made a comment and then lost it! I had the twins laughing video on while Michael was eating his breakfast. He stopped and looked over towards the noise and then started laughing with them. It was really cute! They would be great friends! The twins are really growing up fast and are SO CUTE! It's funny how you can tell the difference between Abe's laugh and Lane's laugh. Lane's is more girly and dainty!
Sorry about her ear infection too. Hope it gets better FAST!!!

Lori said...

Listening to those sweet giggles is the best start to my day...it put a smile on my face! I can't believe how big they have gotten. They have changed since we were there at Christmas. I am glad they like the ball...they will have to start crawling to catch up with it! Keep posting the pics...we love seeing them!

Donna said...

Awww! Roy Boy is on my lap and he LOVED the video. He keeps saying "again" so after I leave this commment, we are going back for more:) They are getting so big! I can't believe it!!

Momofgirls said...

Yay! I have been checking in to get a baby picture fix and today I got it! They are so precious, Jennifer. I bet you are on cloud nine!
You are right about all the baby products for sure! I didn't have all that stuff when Anna was born but I bet it would have made my life with LINDSAY and baby Anna a lot easier!

Kellars Mommy said...

They've gotten so big! Sorry about the ear problems, Kellar went to the dr and he too has a ear infection but thank goodness not going on 5 wks, poor Lane that's got to be miserable for that sweet girl! Hope all is well your way, and don't feel bad I'm a horrible blogger and thought I would get motivated to do more but no such luck so far.

Happy Four said...

So fun today! The twins are gorgeous and growing so fast.

Kristi Smalley said...

Oh Jennifer....this is the sweetest post I have seen in a long time. I am glad I don't live there because, I swear, I would just eat them up. They are the cutest things. It is amazing how much Abe looks like you. He is a clone. I see both of you in Lane. They are going to be the sweetest little best friends one day.

Now you are staying on top of introducing the children at a young age to their blog aunts?????

Becky said...

Love the video! Too cute! Nothing sweeter than the sound of your baby giggling! Were you showing them pics of Aunt Smalls or something? ;)

Denise said...

FINALLY I got to watch the ever so talked about video. And I concur with the rest of the ladies above that this is so sweet!

I love the differences in the laughs. Abe's is so cute and little Lane's is so sweet and high and just so so girl!

Also, laughing at the banter between the Carr girls!

Anne said...

:-)