Woohoo....let's wear our hats to celebrate!
(since it's chilly here in SC)
(since it's chilly here in SC)
The photo session this morning didn't last long See what I mean?
UPDATE:
Now we're REALLY ready for the chilly weather since mommy finally found coordinating hats and mittens for us at Walmart yesterday...you know she's kinda obsessed with that right now!







12 comments:
i have a feeling the photo sessions are only going to get more interesting!
Cute...Funny
They are so stinkin' cute! I want to see them in person SOOO bad! Their little chubby cheeks sticking out of their hats is so sweet.
They are really cute! How fun!!
Happy 4 months!!! :)
WHERE did you get Lane's hat? I LOVE that! They get cuter by the day. Happy 4 months indeed.
Happy 4 months to sweet Abe & Lane!!! They are so cute.
Where did you get the hat Abe has on? I need one for Colton and cant find one anywhere!
HPS - Lane's hat was a hand-me-down from a friend of mine so I don't know...sorry!
And Nikki, that was Max's hat when he was a baby so it's almost 6 years old. Sorry too! I actually just bought 2 hats for them today at Walmart. Of course they coordinate, but the boy one is just plain light blue cable knit but it has little tiny ears on top...really cute. Oh, and it comes with matching mittens. I think they were $6. Maybe you can look there.
happy four months sweet babies!!!
Happy four months to the cuties!
ADORABLE!! You are such a great mom!! Hope Max is liking school and adjusting well. I'm sure you are enjoying the alone time w/ the twins. At least I hope you are and I especially hope you are gettin' some alone time to yourself!! You looked great in your picts. from your last blog.
take care!
Love the hat and glove set on Abe! The twins are SO STINKIN CUTE!
Post a Comment