My sweet Abe. He is such a happy baby. Well, except when you start to put him in the crib. It's actually funny because as I'm walking to the crib he'll start to whimper. He cries for awhile when I put him down, but then usually sleeps pretty well after that.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
sorry...can't think of a title
I don't have much time, so I'm just going to post some pictures. I promise I'm going to get better at blogging - posting and commenting. Like another new mom said this weekend, I feel like I now live my life in 3 hour cycles. Unfortunately, in those 3 hours I have very little time to just do whatever I want. And I'll be honest with you, trying to come up with a blog post seems to require more brain power than I have right now. But, it's really just pictures of the babies most people want to see...not my useless chatter!
My sweet Abe. He is such a happy baby. Well, except when you start to put him in the crib. It's actually funny because as I'm walking to the crib he'll start to whimper. He cries for awhile when I put him down, but then usually sleeps pretty well after that.
And here's my sweet Lane dressed up for the first time in a skirt. She's beginning to smile more and make noises, but she definitely makes you work hard for them! She's also starting to fill out and get a little chubby like her brother, Abe.
Our friends, Jamie and Christine, were so nice to bring us dinner on Saturday night. They have two boys, Zeke and Gabe, who are so adorable and sweet. Jamie with Lane
And Christine with Abe
Here are the twins with Gabe who is almost exactly one year older than them. That child is always smiling and just plain adorable. Although, he sure didn't like his mama holding another baby!
Here's me with the kiddos before church. Sunday was our first day back and I was pretty much worn out by the time we got there. It's hard work getting 3 kids ready by 8:30, but we did it and actually made it there on time!
And Max lost one of his top front teeth! The tooth fairy around here use to bring him a Thomas train, but she obviously knows that he now likes Transformers because that's what he got.
And last week the girls in my Sunday school class had a little shower for my friend, Brentley. We met at a restaurant in downtown Greenville and had a great time. I was definitely "Chatty Cathy" because I hadn't been out like that in a long time. It was so nice to be out with some great gals!
See, look how crazy I was getting that night...rabbit ears over Brenda's head...I was out of control!
Okay, that's it for now. Shocker - I hear one of the babies in the monitor... :)
My sweet Abe. He is such a happy baby. Well, except when you start to put him in the crib. It's actually funny because as I'm walking to the crib he'll start to whimper. He cries for awhile when I put him down, but then usually sleeps pretty well after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
i am so impressed. church at 8:30 with three kiddos (two of them infants), on time, had time to take a picture??? seriously? that is quite an accomplishment missy!
You have got some precious children!
And you are looking FABULOUS!!!! :)
YEAH!!!! A new post. Those 2 are getting so big already! I LOVE the pic of you heading to church. Hats off for doing 8:30 w/ twins! We're 10:30ers even before twins. Yikes! You look great, Jenny and you're doing great too. I love how the babes are a perfect mix of you and Don. I see both of you in them and they definitely resemble Max too...pretty family!
Jenny, you look more like the Nanny than the Mommy...so stylish and looking so slim after having twins...truly, you look amazing! I commend you for getting everyone up and out the door for church. Those days wore me out for months after having the boys and I didn't have twins.
Congratulations to Max on losing the tooth. My Liam who is 6.5 hasn't lost one yet and I think is starting to feel like the Tooth Fairy doesn't like him!
Thinking of you and praying for your sweet family.
Yippee! I love seeing new posts. I'm laughing that you were chatty Kathy when you were with all of your friends. I can totally relate to that feeling. Sometimes I don't feel like I get out enough because I leave places thinking, "did I just talk their ears off?" hahah! Glad you got out with your girlfriends. You DO look great Jennifer! You bounced back perfectly and your kiddos are getting bigger and bigger! Pretty soon you'll have more time to sit on your computer and blog surf again.
Glad you're doing well!
Jennifer, I am laughing at the rabbit ears. Yes, you were reverting back to 9th grade. That's OK, we will cut you some slack. People get loopier with each child.
Those cuddle-muffins are just precious! I can't get over how much they have filled out. I still think they are DUNNS all the way.
I'm glad you got to go out with your friends. I remember feeling like I had been let out of prison when I went out after my kids were born. It was amazing what a trip to Wal Mart by myself did for me. I would get so excited and look forward to it all day. HA!
I almost forgot....you don't look like you just had twins. Are you fooling us???? Would you do a nude shot so we can make sure.
Lookin Good Mrs Clardy! I agree with everyone else that it is pretty impressive you were off to church with 2 babies at 8:30 am! You put me to shame.
Abe & Lane are adorable and I need your secret fr fattening them up. Not for me, for Colton! :) I just want to squeeze thier legs. Love it.
Love the toothless Max pic. What a smart tooth fairy to bring a gift instead of money.
Jenny Girl!! You just had twins? You don't look it at all. You look GREAT and SKIIIINNNNY:)
The babies are adorable. I want to pinch Abe's little cheeks! Can't wait to hold him someday soon hopefully.
I love Max's toothless grin. Way to be on top of it with the transformers.
LOVE the pics of those smooshy little chubby cherubs! Oh, not that I have any ishas, but you are on my "blogs I read" list...and me...strangely absent on yours...just sayin...Cough, Cough!
Way to go on all that you did to be ready for church at 8:30 am! You make it look so easy - you look fabulous and styling!
Are you sure it's okay to wear pants to church? I'm a little concerned for you now.
Post a Comment