married this au natural gal...(blue eye shadow, perm in hair)
on August 25, 2001!

Happy Anniversary Don...I love you! What a ride the past 8 years have been and I'm glad I've been on it with you!
P.S. The night we got engaged! I was living in TX and house sitting for my sister while they were out of town. Don surprised me by flying down from Greenville and showing up at my sister's door. I was so shocked I just stood there at the glass door repeatedly saying "What are you doing here?" He held up the ring and finally had to ask me if he could come in. Good memory!







17 comments:
Congratulations dear Jennifer and Don. What a sweet couple you are. We are thrilled have Don in our family. I, too, remember when Don came to Dallas. That was a sweet time for you as well. And....there's my red couch...I miss it.
Happy Anniversary to you both.
AWWWWW!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Tell Don he has 2 more years to save up for something big for your tenth. (I can't believe you got married 10 years after me). Ours was 18 years this Aug. You are a beautiful couple!
Happy Anniversary! Wow, those are some awesome pics!
Oh my! So many things to comment on with this post.
1. Happy Anniversary!
2. Lovin the pink dress with all the bows...and your hair. I think we all have a picture of ourselves with a similar look.
3. You looked B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L on your wedding day!
4. Love the matching khaki pants in the engagement picture. Was that planned?
Awww Happy Anniversary!!! Beautiful wedding picture!!
as everyone else has said..."aaawwww"! congrats and happy anniversary to you both.
I forgot that you got married 1 month before me!
Okay, that picture of Don looks JUST LIKE ABE!!! So funny!
Cute memory of your engagement day. And great wedding pic! Happy Anni!
Happy Anniversary!! And many more!!!
Wow-those are some BIG bows on that dress!!
Ditto- you looked gorgeous in your wedding pic!
Happy Anni to the Clardy's! Hope you had a fun evening! Look what 8 years has brought you!
Great pictures too Jennifer!
Happy Anniversary! You're wedding photo is beautiful!
Happy Anniversary...a day late! :)
Hope you guys get to go out and celebrate big! :)
What a great post!! I LOVE it! Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures. Y'all make such a cute couple. :)
I have been enjoying your blog thanks to your mom. Your babies are adorable and Max is a very cute little boy. You sound like a mommy "in love" and it is so wonderful! Congratulations to you and Don on your anniversary. Darcey Birkenstock
I'm so behind. You've been a blogging fool lately!
Happy belated anni! You guys both look the exact same. Haven't aged a bit.
Love your story and I think my mom has the same exact red couch in her basement. Funny!
May the Lord give you many more special years together. The photographs are wonderful.
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment