Lane Rebecca
(7 lbs 1 oz)
AND
Abe Weldon
(8 lbs 2 oz)
Born on Tuesday, June 16 at 2:54 pm and 2:55 pm
Mommy, Daddy, Max, Lane and Abe are all doing great!
(I am so tired so I will post pics tomorrow)
Using elements by Corina Neilsen.
30 comments:
I bet you're tired! Who'd of thought those sweet baby's would be so big! What a blessing! A healthy mommy and two healthy babies! Thank you Jesus!
Congratulations! wow...those are some big babies... I told you that little boy would be a whopper! We are so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures! Get some rest when you can!
Let me clarify! Usually twins are lower in birth weight. God truly blessed you with healthy babies.
Congratulations!!!! I love the names...I really would love to come visit in late July sometime if that is ok. I have to meet these precious little babies and Max and their parents..i feel like I know you already anyway. I am so thankful you and your babies are here and all is well....Thanks be to HIM. Get some sleep and know that I will be praying for you.
Good bye black pants.....!!!!!
Lane.......close to Jane!!!!
Yay! So glad to hear everything went well! I hope I get to meet these two little ones before you take them home!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I LOVE those names!!! Whew, those are some big babies. Praise God for healthy little ones. Can't wait to see pictures.
I am so happy to hear all went well! I love the names!!! Please take care of yourself and those precious new babies and tell Max I said hello:)
PS- Love the 38 roses from your sweet husband:)
yeah!!! what we've all been waiting for and you didnt disappoint, Jenny. I love the names and can see the monograms now! congratulations to all 5 of you and PRAISE THE LORD. What an answer to prayer. BTW, you're the only girl I know that has lost 15 lbs. in ONE DAY!
Jennifer, I am so happy for you. Congratulations to all of you and thank you Lord for a healthy momma and two beautiful, healthy babies!!!! You deserve a medal of honor. You were carrying a lot of baby in there. No wonder you were so uncomfortable.
The picture Shari has on Facebook is so precious. They look like Dunns whereas Max is a Clardy. I would LOVE to be there to see those sweet things and to help you. You get some rest and don't worry about all of us co-dependent blog girls.
Wonderful names. I am so happy to hear that you all are doing well. Take care and use that nursery :)
Yea! Congrats! I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well.
been stalking your blog all day! so glad to hear the good news...
Bless your heart, I know you are so tired..
Can't wait to see those sweet babes.. God is sooo good!
Congratulations!!!
Welcome to this world Bubba and Bambi!
Now come on to Texas so we can make sure you grow up right.
Your FHB (Favorite Huntin' Buddy )
FBIL
Love the names! Congratulations! Thought of all of you all day long.
This is from Max....
Uncle Eric...My babies names are not Bubba and Bambi...Their names are Abe and Lane. Since they can't go hunting with you, I would like to take their place and go hunting with you. Maybe Grant and Hunter could go with us.
I spent the night with Gradmommy and Papa and I am going to Bible School this morning and then I am going to the hospital to see my babies and my Mommy and my Daddy.
I love my little babies very much.
Max
So happy for all of you! You were in my prayers all day. LOVE the names!
Blessings to you and your family this wonderful Wednesday morning!!!
Shay and family
Congratulations to you all! The names are beautiful and praise God for such healthy weights and two more miracles added to your family.
I am overcome with joy. Praying for you in the hours and days ahead.
Much love and happiness,
Caroline
So happy to get the wonderful news that all went well yesterday, even if you are a little tired at the moment! I know you are thrilled. I love the names and look forward to the pictures when you get a chance to post them. For now, just enjoy every moment!
Sweet Max. I love him. Way to be a big brother and take up for Lane and Abe!
Jennifer!!! I can't believe you posted the day you gave birth! Now THAT'S a dedicated blogger. Thank you for keeping us in the loop. Enjoy your time at the hospital being pampered! I know you must be so tired too. Oh, and I love the names you chose too. We were talking about how strong Abe Weldon is. He's going to be the MAN! I'm so happy for you all and look forward to seeing pictures. For now, just get some rest!!! Congratulations!!!
WOW!! Such great weights for twins! I am SO happy for you all! I pray you will heal quickly. Love to you all!
Great news! Love the names. Welcome Lane and Abe!
I thought I left a comment, but I guess not. CONGRATS to all 5 of the Clardys!! Love the names....so strong, unique and cute! Enjoy these sweet first days! I am so happy for you:)
Congratulations on your family of 5!!! Very exciting and I love, love the names:) Can't wait to see pics!! Hope you are able to get some much needed rest!
Congrats!! Praising Him that all are well and healthy! Love the names! Can't wait to see their sweet picture.
You did an awesome job baking them babies!!!! They are nice and healthy! Congrats Clardy Family! Happy Birthday Lane and Abe!
Jenn, CONGRATS!!!! The babies are so precious! You did good Momma! :) Oh and the slide show made me cry-yes, I am not void of emotion! ha! Seriously, they are stunning little humans and we are so happy for you, Don and Max!
Good Job mama!!!! Those weights are great!! My four month old twins don't weigh too much more than that!!! JK GOD BLESS
Post a Comment