My good friend, Jana, came to the hospital today and took some great photos of my sweet babies. Click HEREto see them and don't forget to check out the slide show at the bottom of her post. Thanks Jana...I LOVE them...you're the best!!!
ADORABLE! Jennifer, they are the sweetest things ever. Beautiful pictures. I am in total shock over how much they weighed. You took good care of those babies and Sonic must have been good for them! How in the world were you carrying all that weight? Congrats! I know you are so happy to have them here safe and sound!
What a beautiful video! I could cry! They are absolutley gorgeous babies! What a blessing. One looks like you, one looks like Don. I can't wait to see them! I am so happy for you all.
I'm speechless! That video had me tearing up. The music, the beautiful babies, man! Your friend did a great job getting those shots. That was a great idea to have someone take pictures. I'll have to keep that one in mind. Jennifer, they are perfect!!! I'm so happy for ya'll. What sweet gifts from God! Congratulations!
The pictures are amazing. The babies are just precious! I can't wait to get my hands on them in a few weeks! You and Don are so blessed to have these sweet babies. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!
Oh Jennifer they are beautiful! I stayed home today to rest and have been checking for pictures constantly, but I know you have had a busy day! All the talk about how much hair and funny-shaped heads were pointless because they look absolutely perfect!
I heard it's pretty slammed up there. Kevin and I are planning to arrive earlier than we are supposed to in the morning so we don't get bumped! After seeing these pictures I can not wait to get my girl here!!
Lane and Abe are absolutely precious. The slideshow was breath taking. Scott and I sat here and watched it together. What a beautiful day you and Don had!!! I know you are so in love. Hope you are getting rest!!! Blessings, Sharon
I got all emotional watching the images of those perfect miracles on the screen and each photo was incredible. What a blessing to have newborn photographs taken of such high caliber and at the hospital - brilliant!
Your babies are stunning. Looking at the photographs makes you wonder what they must be experiencing after being in such a warm and cozy place all those months and so close to each other. Twins have always amazed me and those that I have had the privilege of knowing have each been close, however, so unique in their own strengths and personalities. It will be wonderful for you to see how Lane and Abe develop.
Please give Max a big congrats to. We all know he will rock at being the big brother!
Jennifer, that slide show just killed me. Those were the most beautiful pictures and so moving!!! That was great of your friend to do that for you. Those are priceless memories that most people don't get. They are the best newborn pics I have ever seen.
I know you are beside yourself in love with those babies. It is so surreal! I can't believe those are your children.
They are gorgeous babies!!! I still think they are definitely Dunns. I hope you had a good day today and are not in much pain. Thanks for keeping us updated. I have thought about you all day.
Please tell your friend Jana thank you so much for the pictures. Cried the entire way through the slide show. They are such sweet little babies and I wish so much I could be there with all of you guys. Tell them their Aunt Kim loves them and can't wait to see them.
Oh My Goodness!! Absolutley scrumptiuos! Beautiful, Beautiful, beautiful! I know you are so proud! Is Max so excited?? I knew all that praying under the full moon was going to work..he he. Those babies were hyooge... to think you were carrying all that around.... WOW! Stay in the hospital as long as you can because you need your rest. I'll be checking back. BTW: those pictures were great! What a wonderful thing to do. So beautiful..
Jennifer!!! They are BEAUTIFUL! So tiny and so sweet. The one Don was holding looks like a mini version of him! You can tell he is one proud Daddy. Your friend captured great moments and you'll always be so glad you have those pictures. Congrats:)
Gorgeous babies, beautiful photos. My twins think your twins are very cool (they sat on my lap to watch the slideshow... at first they were convinced the babies were them, but I set them straight... then they wanted to know if "those babies will grow up to be our friends" ...why not, was my answer). :-)
OH MY GOODNESS they are so precious! Praise God you're not pregnant anymore!!! And your babies are here and healthy. Those pictures are priceless. Good job to your friend Jana.
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
23 comments:
Lane and Abe are precious. In some of the pictures they appear to be smiling already!
These pictures are wonderful.
Blessings!!
Those babies, those pictures are ABSOLUTELY precious! What a sweet friend you have to get such beautiful pictures.
Abe looks just like a little Don. And Lane is so petite, so pretty!
You are one blessed family! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
ADORABLE! Jennifer, they are the sweetest things ever. Beautiful pictures. I am in total shock over how much they weighed. You took good care of those babies and Sonic must have been good for them! How in the world were you carrying all that weight? Congrats! I know you are so happy to have them here safe and sound!
What a beautiful video! I could cry! They are absolutley gorgeous babies! What a blessing. One looks like you, one looks like Don. I can't wait to see them! I am so happy for you all.
Love the pictures! Your children are beautiful. Hope you've all had a good day today and will have a good night tonight. Congratulations again!
I'm speechless! That video had me tearing up. The music, the beautiful babies, man! Your friend did a great job getting those shots. That was a great idea to have someone take pictures. I'll have to keep that one in mind. Jennifer, they are perfect!!! I'm so happy for ya'll. What sweet gifts from God! Congratulations!
The pictures are amazing. The babies are just precious! I can't wait to get my hands on them in a few weeks! You and Don are so blessed to have these sweet babies. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!
Oh Jennifer they are beautiful! I stayed home today to rest and have been checking for pictures constantly, but I know you have had a busy day! All the talk about how much hair and funny-shaped heads were pointless because they look absolutely perfect!
I heard it's pretty slammed up there. Kevin and I are planning to arrive earlier than we are supposed to in the morning so we don't get bumped! After seeing these pictures I can not wait to get my girl here!!
Lane and Abe are absolutely precious. The slideshow was breath taking. Scott and I sat here and watched it together. What a beautiful day you and Don had!!! I know you are so in love. Hope you are getting rest!!!
Blessings,
Sharon
I got all emotional watching the images of those perfect miracles on the screen and each photo was incredible. What a blessing to have newborn photographs taken of such high caliber and at the hospital - brilliant!
Your babies are stunning. Looking at the photographs makes you wonder what they must be experiencing after being in such a warm and cozy place all those months and so close to each other. Twins have always amazed me and those that I have had the privilege of knowing have each been close, however, so unique in their own strengths and personalities. It will be wonderful for you to see how Lane and Abe develop.
Please give Max a big congrats to. We all know he will rock at being the big brother!
I'm gonna tell you again b/c I know you just can't hear it enough, Jennifer, but those babies
are
CUTE!!
I'm praying for the nursing situation...hope it is going well! Hang in there! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Jennifer, that slide show just killed me. Those were the most beautiful pictures and so moving!!! That was great of your friend to do that for you. Those are priceless memories that most people don't get. They are the best newborn pics I have ever seen.
I know you are beside yourself in love with those babies. It is so surreal! I can't believe those are your children.
They are gorgeous babies!!! I still think they are definitely Dunns. I hope you had a good day today and are not in much pain. Thanks for keeping us updated. I have thought about you all day.
Oh my goodness they are precious! I love all the pictures, how those sweet moments were captured. Congratulations, they are beautiful!!!
They are soooo big! They look older than newborns!!
Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations!
Please tell your friend Jana thank you so much for the pictures. Cried the entire way through the slide show. They are such sweet little babies and I wish so much I could be there with all of you guys. Tell them their Aunt Kim loves them and can't wait to see them.
Oh My Goodness!! Absolutley scrumptiuos! Beautiful, Beautiful, beautiful! I know you are so proud! Is Max so excited?? I knew all that praying under the full moon was going to work..he he. Those babies were hyooge... to think you were carrying all that around.... WOW! Stay in the hospital as long as you can because you need your rest. I'll be checking back.
BTW: those pictures were great! What a wonderful thing to do. So beautiful..
Jennifer!!! They are BEAUTIFUL! So tiny and so sweet. The one Don was holding looks like a mini version of him! You can tell he is one proud Daddy. Your friend captured great moments and you'll always be so glad you have those pictures. Congrats:)
Oh girl, I have shed my tears for the day. They are beautiful little miracles!
Love ya & I'm proud of you!!
precious babies, precious pictures. congrats to you all. love the names...great job Clardys!
Gorgeous babies, beautiful photos. My twins think your twins are very cool (they sat on my lap to watch the slideshow... at first they were convinced the babies were them, but I set them straight... then they wanted to know if "those babies will grow up to be our friends" ...why not, was my answer). :-)
OH MY GOODNESS they are so precious! Praise God you're not pregnant anymore!!! And your babies are here and healthy. Those pictures are priceless. Good job to your friend Jana.
Need any cabbage leaves yet? :)
Beautiful babies! Congratulations to you and your wonderful family.
Wow...what precious little babies!! The names are beautiful as well.
I am so happy for you!!
Kelly
Post a Comment