Hi everyone!
We brought Lane and Abe home on Saturday afternoon and everyone seems to be doing well. Life with two newborns is, let's just say, very physically and mentally exhausting but we love our babies and we will survive. :) Lane and Abe love to eat, sleep, poop, and then eat again. The feeding thing is going so-so. I've had a few issues, but we're trying to work through those. Don, my mom, and my sister have been HUGE helps and I couldn't have made it through these first few days without them. And the lady who's been helping us at night since Saturday night has also been very helpful.
I haven't had time to download any pictures, but I will try to do that soon. The babies are asleep right now so I've got to get off the computer and lay down for a few minutes...this mama is tired right now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
I am sure you are pooped!!!! I can't even begin to imagine what having two must be like! The twins are too cute and such precious gems! Congrats to everyone! How is Max doing?
so proud of you, girlie! now get some rest and know that i will be praying for the feeding issues. i know you can do it! everything will work out just fine.
Jennifer, you make all this seem so easy! Coming home Sat and already giving us an update on how things are going. I'm glad you did though because I've been thinking about you all. I bet it was a special father's day for Don. I'm so glad you have all the help there. And don't get too discouraged about bfeeding. I remember it took me 5 days for my milk to come in and I was getting SO DISCOURAGED! Hang in there because this tired, no sleep and frustrating time will come to an end SO QUICKLY! Oh, and don't worry about us. You get as much rest as you can!
So glad you are doing well. I have been thinking of you lots.
Kelly
Glad you are home..
I have been wondering what has been going on but could only imagine. YOur babes are beautiful..
take it easy and let everyone help you...ya hear?
Your post just reminded me of our sermon on Sunday. Our pastor focused on Judges 8:4 where it says Gideon was "exhausted but in pursuit." All of that to say...way to handle the exhaustion and stay in pursuit! I agree you make it look easy. We're praying for you and rootin' for you. Dolly's right...this too shall pass so enjoy every minute (x2) that you can! Welcome Home and thanks for keeping us posted.
Yea! I have been waiting for an update. I have been thinking of you all and praying for you throughout this past week. I'm glad things are going well. Thank God for good help:)
I've enjoyed seeing pics on your family's facebook accounts. All the pics are adorable!!
So glad you're ALL home...safe and sound. Your new profile pic on FB is wonderful; good to see all the family together. Congratulations again, and don't hesitate to accept all the help you can get!
I don't know how you have time to post anything...kudos to you! Glad you are home and doing well. Hang in there with the nursing...it is so tough the first 2 or so weeks. I made best friends with the lactation consultant and once they even called in a special "creme" for me that helped sooo much! If I had your number, I would text you the name of it. Take care!!
Jennifer, I haven't been able to comment for days for some reason. I'm glad you are home and those sugar babies are doing well.
Don't worry about this blog at all. You just take care of those babies and rest. We know you are thinking of us and we are thinking of you too. Again, you could set up Skype and let us all just tune in. HA!
(The word verification that I have to type in to leave this comment is the word "immatur". Could Blogger be telling me something?)
Hey Jennifer just think, according to your baby blog ticker, you could STILL have 4 days to go in the pregnancy! Unreal!
Kristi--you are so funny with the "immatur" word.
Post a Comment