Thursday, February 26, 2009

Max's Words

I just went to check on Max while he was napping and this is what I found...

001

He obviously decided to read one of his books to lull himself to sleep and he just so happened to pick one of his favorites called "Max's Words." That boy...always helping mama out with good props for her pictures!

7 comments:

Dolly said...

Good boy pretending to sleep and pose just how mommy wanted you to. ha ha!

Don't you just love them so much when they are sleeping so peacefully?

Donna said...

I agree. I can't believe a 5 year old can hold a pose like that. What kind of a reward did you give him?

Love the thumb sucking:) SO sweet!!!

FBIL said...

he's so cute....brings back memories of when I used to take naps as a teenager....a nice lunch.. a cool breeze blowing through the window and me in bed eith my favorite magazine...I mean book. really, it was a book and I was studying. honest!

jday said...

Soooo cute!!!

Nikki said...

Sweet picture. Is that just a random book you bought and it happened to have his name on it, or did you have it made? Very cute.

Also, I think I have that same quilt for Adam. Is it from Pottery Barn? It is so funny because evrytime I check your blog I will notice that Adam has alot of the same clothes as Max too.

Denise said...

Max is so cute! I cannot believe he still takes naps.

Jennifer, you are such a good mommy! I'm so glad those twins are on their way!

Nancy said...

I'm with Denise - I cannot believe the boy still takes naps. What is your secret?