Wow!! You can tell she is going to be a smart girl! just precious! on another note...You got the scoop on the Bachelor didn't you! I wonder what the big drama will be? you know when he said that they were not going to air some parts for privacy. Do you thnk someone threw a hissy fit??
Mommy to a precious boy, Max, who was born at 26 weeks but is now 7 and doing great. We also have twins, Lane and Abe, who were born in June of 2009. Oh, I can't forget my stud husband, Don!
7 comments:
TOO cute! I love how she fades out and LOVE her trying to get the high notes!
Wow!! You can tell she is going to be a smart girl! just precious!
on another note...You got the scoop on the Bachelor didn't you! I wonder what the big drama will be? you know when he said that they were not going to air some parts for privacy. Do you thnk someone threw a hissy fit??
She has got to be one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen!! And she sings better than me!
Man, she's cute!
We missed you yesterday...hope you have a good excuse. ;)
Come by and get your award!!
Cute! Cute! Cute! Where did you find that? I love how she pauses at just the right times. She is going to be a genius!
Pure sweetness! That is even my FAV part of the Lord's prayer! That makes me wanna adopt. :)
Post a Comment