Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Flu Face

...and MAJOR flu hair...YIKES!
With 102 temperature, cough and runny nose I pretty much could have guessed it, but the nose swab confirmed the diagnosis...Max is having his first bout with the flu bug. But, he's a trooper who has yet to complain and is still trying to convince me he's "not sick, just a cough."

Someone please kill that bug before it finds mommy!

14 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, you are so next, Jennifer. I feel for you both!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear Max is sick. I am praying you steer clear!!!
Blessings!
Shay

Nikki said...

Poor guy is sick and all his mommy can think of is to catch a picture for her blog! :) He looks so pitiful in those pics. Hope he feels better soon and hope it doesnt come your way next.

jday said...

Oh, I've been there this week, too! I feel for you!! I love the messy head- so cute!! Pop some vitamin C- I eat it like candy and (knock on wood) haven't been sick yet...

FBIL said...

Wow, poor Max. tough duty... I can relate as I have looked ( and felt like that before )...except it wasn't the flu...

FBIL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellars Mommy said...

Awwww poor fella! Max get to feeling better soon buddy!!!

Unknown said...

Oh No!!!! BUMMER!
Hopefully it won't come your way...use lots of lysol spray...

It's a Mom Thing said...

Dang it! I just emailed you before I checked this, hoping Max didn't have the flu! Hoping he will feel better soon. Take care of yourself so you can keep those babies well!

oh...is it a problem that my hair sometimes looks like that and i DON'T have the flu?

Shari said...

Maybe you should send sweet Max to visit his Aunt Shari and Uncle Eric (aka FBIL) so that you and Don won't get sick. FBIL makes a mean pot of chicken soup. :-) Just trying to help . . . .

Kristi Smalley said...

Oh NO!!! You be careful!!! That is the last thing you need right now. We will have to pray hard for you that you don't catch this. One of these days, Max will love all the "undie" pictures you have of him on your blog. HA!

Donna said...

Laughing at FBIL's comment! He's a mess.

Poor little Max!! That first picture is pitiful:( Hope he feels better soon and I hope you don't catch it.

Jennifer said...

Oh, I hope you're hanging in there and that Max is feeling better!

Can't wait until Sunday to see your new belly picture and how you'll dress your white tank :)

Jen

jane said...

Bless his heart....Hope Max starts feeling better soon. The only nice thing about them being sick is they want you to hold them but it looks so pitiful and you don't have much room in front to be holding a big sick boy. Take care and hope you don't get it. Where is the new "pregnant" picture?