Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween Past

Can you tell I'm lacking in creativity when in comes to posting lately? Well, this may not be creative, but this boy sure is a CUTIE! Check out my Max and his costumes from years gone by...

2004

20052006
20072008
Unfortunately, Max has figured out the Halloween thing and has decided he wants to pick out his costume this year - a firefighter. What...mama can't play dress up with her little boy anymore? :(

P.S. Max is home sick today. His last temp was 99.8 but you can definitely tell he's not feeling the best. Thank goodness I had mom's intuition yesterday and stocked up on DVD's and books from the library!

11 comments:

Donna said...

Jenny From the Blog! You are getting so creative in your posts! The pressure is getting really heavy.

I love all of Max's costumes. My fave is the doctor one! He is a cutie in all of them, though.

Now get going on that firefighter outfit. You could dress up like a dalmation and be his doggie?!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it when you bring out all the old pictures! I think they are adorable and can't wait to see Firefighter Max!!! So sorry he is not feeling well. He needed a mental health day :). Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Blessings,
Sharon

AMY said...

So cute! I just told a friend the same thing this year. My boys won't let be go with my crazy costume theme's anymore. They want to wear cheezy transformers costumes from the store. I guess this Halloween will be about what they want...but I was really wanted an exterminator and a cockroach.

Nancy said...

I hope Max feels better soon.

All of the pics are great - the one of him as a doctor made me think "Max B Clardy MD".

Have a good weekend!

Suzanne said...

Max is a cutie!! The Dr. wins, hands down.

Kristi Smalley said...

I also like the Dr. costume. What made it so cute was the little coverings over his shoes. That made it so authentic. Also, I loved the Elvis with his hair slicked back. Too cute!

Tell sweet Max that we all hope he gets to feeling better. I'm telling ya, that poor baby needs me. (Just humor me, Jenny.....he probably has already forgotten me)

It's a Mom Thing said...

Ooohhh...I love The Fonz costume. That is adorable!

Question...where have you found his other costumes like the doctor? It is so much harder to find boy dress-up clothes, but I think they are still important for boys.

Dolly said...

For some reason I can't pull up all the pictures. Somethings wrong with the Internet. I have to agree on the Dr outfit being my fav. He's a cute little Doc, that's for sure! But then again, that Lion is TOO CUTE too!

You ARE getting creative and the pressure is on. I've been so UNCREATIVE lately! I'll have to pull out some old halloween pics too.

Kellars Mommy said...

They are all cute, I loved the Fonz then I seen the Dr one and he is such a handsome lil Dr but the lion is super cute too, Max you are just too cute in whatever you put on! I think we are going to recycle Kellars skunk and use it again this year, there's something about paying $60 for a costume that just screams wear me again one more year ( I'll have to put black socks on him cuz when he sits it becomes capris )

jday said...

So cute!! Very cute costumes and an incredibly adorable little boy!

Unknown said...

cute, cute, cute. I want to eat him up. He is just a punkin! I can't wait to see his fireman outfit.