Anyway, here are some pics from the Christmas parade in downtown Greenville. Max LOVED the bands and was a dancing fool! So cute!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Wal-Mart
I was at Wal-Mart last night waiting for a prescription to get filled. A lady started talking over the loud speaker about someone's car lights being left on. (keep in mind I live in SC so this lady has a VERY country/redneck accent). She must have repeated ALL the car information about 3 times and then proceeded to say very seriously (and I quote) "your lights are getting dimmer and dimmer and if you don't go turn them off then your car isn't going to start." Am I the only one that thinks that is hilarious? Only in Wal-Mart...
Anyway, here are some pics from the Christmas parade in downtown Greenville. Max LOVED the bands and was a dancing fool! So cute!

The little girl above (Faith) was in the NICU at the same time as Max. She was born at 25 weeks and weighed 1 1/2 lbs. She is smart as a whip and you would never know she was born so early. We're all great friends now!
Anyway, here are some pics from the Christmas parade in downtown Greenville. Max LOVED the bands and was a dancing fool! So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment