Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Pics

We had a great Christmas! I think age 4 must be when the idea of Christmas really hits a child because Max was totally into it this year!

We went to the Christmas Eve service at our church then my entire family came over to my house for enchiladas and my mom's favorite punch - yum. Don's dad came over bright and early Christmas morning so he could be there when Max woke up. When Max saw what Santa had brought him he got all embarrassed and hid his face in my leg - too funny. We then went over to my Mom's house for more gifts and to eat a scrumptious lunch. Don's dad surprised me and gave me a ring that he had given Fay (my husband's mom who passed away in January) two years ago for her 60th birthday. I can honestly say that I think it was the best Christmas present I have ever received and something I will treasure forever.

We also rode on The Polar Express a few days after Christmas - because of Max's love of trains this was his dream come true.

Here are a few pics from the festivities...

4 comments:

starzy18 said...

I now can keep in contact with you and Max! I had no idea that you had a blog! I'm excited! I'm glad that you guys had a great Christmas! I know that receiving the ring had to mean the world to you!
Well, I will miss seeing you guys every day!
Love, Rachael

theowensclan said...

Jennifer, I actually forgot to tell EVERYONE. Now since you posted on mine it looks like everyone has found out!! Please continue to post your inner most private thoughts about your family (and school). I love the Christmas pictures. That is a cool bicycle and helmet!!!

Love, Kathi

Andrea said...

I am now an official "reader" of your blog. HOWEVER.....I still feel the wounds!

Kim said...

I am so glad you all had a great Christmas. Max is absolutely precious and not at all scared of Santa. I hope you have a wonderful 2008!

Kim