With that said, the only time I can really do my grocery shopping is at night after the kids are down. So tonight I went to Walmart and guess who works there?

That's right folks...Johnny Weir (US ice skater) must be hurting for cash because I swear I saw him/her working at the Walmart on Wade Hampton Boulevard in Taylors, SC.
Facebook. Yes, I'm on Facebook and that's probably why I've neglected my blog. Facebook is mindless and doesn't require as much brainpower as trying to put together a blog post with pictures and witty thoughts. Not an excuse, just the truth. Anyway, I have been laughing so hard at what everyone is calling "Doppelgänger Week." Are you kidding me? Did you REALLY just put a picture of Pamela Anderson on your profile and say people have told you you look like her???
Max has been sick the past few days so I've been letting him sleep in our bed. Well, last night as I was watching TV downstairs I heard a loud thump. I ran upstairs and found Max on the floor. He had fallen off the bed and was still asleep with his thumb in his mouth. I had to pick him up and put him back in bed. How do you do that and not wake up??
So tonight while I'm at Walmart Don heard another noise come from upstairs. He goes up there and Max is standing beside the bed and told Don he threw up. Don asked him if he had been coughing and was that why he threw up. Max said no....he said he stuck his fingers down his throat and that made him throw up. Why would he do that?
And lastly, is it wrong that I want to buy the book "The Politician"? This whole John Edwards thing is truly unbelievable. I watched this Andrew Young guy on 20/20 the other night and I can't decide how I feel about him. Anyway, still trying to determine if I want to give him some of my money or not.
Ok, enough random thoughts by me...off to bed I go.







15 comments:
I always love your random thoughts...too funny!
That Doppleganger thing is making me laugh too. Wonder if the Wal-Mart guy put Johnny Weir on his Facebook.
Kelly
Your blog always makes me smile!
He was my check out guy last week...no LIE! I'm not really into iceskating but as soon as I read your post, I knew what Walmart dude you were talking about. He was very friendly and we actually had a conversation while he checked me out, which is more than I can say for half of those sorry Walmart employees.
Hi Jennifer! Yes, my sister changed her profile pic to Christy Brinkley and Dave and I were like, "wow." (said VERY sarcastically!)
I've had a kid fall out of bed and not wake up, too!! Seriously, how is that?? If I hear a car horn beep down the street, I'm up!
I hope your sweet Max is feeling better today! :)
HA HA Miriam!!! Seriously, are the employees at that Walmart not the meanest ones ever? I rarely get one that speaks to me when they're checking me out. I will actually drive a little further when I have time and go to the new one in TR...much better.
Girl - I have laughed all day to myself after reading this post. Poor Johnny must not be making enough from his Wheaties endorsements to pay the bills. We need to have a Walmart date night.
Jenny, you trip me out. I'm w/ ya. FB is mindless and is the easy way out to blogging...not so much pressure to keep up w/ pics, downloading, etc. Come on, you KNOW you wanna know who your doppelganger is. I dare you to at least do it. Even if you don't post it, tell us who your look alike is. I'm dying to know. I just thought of a girl you look like but I don't know her name. Let me see if I can find her. Julie Day, laughing at the Christy Brinkley!
Jennifer, you post made me laugh today. It is just what I needed as I look forward to more snow tonight and possible no school tomorrow.
Okay:
1. Bless your heart you little heart. You are correct, this time will pass and then you will be like "I DID IT!"
2. Poor guy. Walmart? At least try Target.
3. Facebook--Don't get me started. Come on people--do we really care? Julie--I am laughing to at the Cbrinkly thing. No offense. And by the way, I am also laughing because I think my sweet sister Dolly had Whoopie's picture as her pro.pic. TOOO funny, that Dolly girl!
4. Child falling out of bed--as still sleeping--funny! Sorry, I don't know why, but I am laughing!
5. I too sort of want to buy that book--just to get the scoop.
He is for sure a nasty man.
AND by the way, what sort of greedy political aid and his wife take in the nasty man's knocked up girlfriend and assume all responsibility for her and what happened????? Come on people? Are you kidding me? They are just as messed up as John Edwards.
To think he wanted to be our Pres. What a joke!
Hey Jennifer, your blog just made me LOL (literally), especially the "fingers down the throat!" And since you are probably just too modest to tell everyone, I'll say it for you!
Jennifer has been stopped on MORE than one occassion by stangers/fans who thought she was...Brittany Spears (in Brittany's glory days)!
What????? I should have reread my long comment. Enjoy my typo'!
Tracy, I think you meant back in MY glory days! That use to be a compliment...now, well, not so much. :)
So Julie, does your sister look like Christie B at all??? That is funny. You know I'm going to have to go to your FB page now and sort through all your friends to find her/Christie. HA!
Rachel, let's definitely do a Walmart date soon! But like I said, let's go to TR with all the mountain folk. :)
Poor Denise, I just looked at the weather in your area and it said "HEAVY SNOW." Oh my goodness, you go from Florida to this...crazy! Can't you at least go over to the compound for a little while?
Can you believe they have already canceled all schools and daycares and colleges for tomorrow???? It hasn't even started snowing yet.
We are supposed to get 12 more inches. Woohoo! We are all hunkered down.
Compound--funny! That is about as funny as frolicking in the snow on the golf course.
I not only love reading your blog but your comments you get as well, my husband has asked me on more than one occasion what am I laughing at when reading your blog. The fb celebrity look alike stuff has had me laughing about as much as your blog, some people really need to invest in a good eye exam! Hope Max is feeling better, Kellar seems to be on the upswing, yay!!! I'm so loving the 6 more weeks of winter, probably bc I dread the TX heat that'll come with summer!
you always make me laugh, girl.
Sophia used to do the stick the finger down your throat. It drove me crazy!! We could hear her gagging and say, "What the Heck? stop it!"
Jennifer, I know who your look alike is....Jackie O! You resemble her a little I think. I've always been told Whoopie Goldburg so I thought, Why not?! hahaha! I'm seriously embarrassed for those who really think they look like a movie star/model.
I also agree with you about FB. I used to rarely go on there and was more into blogging but as of late, there isn't much to blog about and it does take more thinking and work. I like the mindless, noisy and making fun of people stuff better! hahaha
Post a Comment